ZWSOFT release the new SP2.1 update for ZWCAD+ 2015. You can see all new features from this page.
A cost-effective light-weight CAD platform with .dwg compatibility for drafting, modeling, and drawing. The new memory optimization technology enables ZWCAD+ to open any drawing with memory usage reduced by 50%. That's why it works smoothly with drawings that are even over 100 MB. It ensures non-stop operation throughout the day.
We innovate to fulfill your design desires
Smart Mouse, Smart Peek and a different Ribbon Interface are tailor-made to give you a light weight, flexible and fast user experience.
Seamless compatibility with other CAD software
Having been through over 50,000 extremely rigorous drawing tests to guarantee seamless .dwg compatibility, ZWCAD+ makes cross-platform communication easier than ever before. Now ZWCAD+ can also support DWG 2013.
Code-level compatible APIs easily create better solutions
ZRX, ARX and .NET are now code-level compatible. Lisp routines can now run directly on ZWCAD+ with only a few modifications. The new APIs enable developers to port their applications to ZWCAD+ 10 times faster.
Flexible workflow between desktop and mobile
With a built-in Online Module in ZWCAD+, now you can save your drawings and customized configuration to third-party cloud services, such as Dropbox, Google Drive and more. ZWCAD+ also provides a mobile solution, ZWCAD Touch for portable devices, which lets you work freely on your desktop and on the go.
ZWCAD+ 2015 Release Features:
- Big upgrade to ZWCAD+'s kernel enables all design information to be easily and accurately exchanged between different languages.
- A neater, flatter and more intuitive user interface, lets you get rid of long-time design visual fatigue as well as visual interruption.
- Simply draft a cross section and path or different cross sections in different positions, and you can get a 3D model without any lag.
- ZWCAD+ can now directly import graphic snapshots from Google Earth. This new feature allows you to view your final design on a current map.
- Reference Manager helps manage all external resource referred with ease. Super Hatch extends traditional Hatch function by enabling hatching with block, reference and image etc.
- For large projects that require tons of annotations. Flip Dimension Arrow makes cluttered annotations easier to navigate to assist you to quickly spot the note you need.
- For designers who use 32 system, turn on the 3GB switch will allocate more memory to ZWCAD+. which means ZWCAD+ can work more fluently with the new feature, especially with large drawings.
- For users who were previously frustrated by the inability to print raster images like BMP and JPEG. The newly added BMP/JPEG plotters will end that.
- Install the program.
- Apply the patch using Admin rights, locate to when the app is installed.