Zoom Player Home MAX 8.00 RC2 | 7.06 Mb
Zoom Player is a robust and very easy to use Media and DVD Front-End Player. Zoom Player was designed to be simple at first glance while being remarkably dynamic and flexible when used to its full potential. Zoom Player works in two modes.
A Media mode which can play any file supported by DirectShow (any file which plays in MediaPlayer) and a DVD mode which uses pre-installed DirectShow DVD filters to play DVD content. It supersedes media player in all it`s functions and provides several important functions that media player lacks.
Zoom Player provides special zooming functions to improve TV-Output quality by eliminating overscan.
Here are some key features of "Zoom Player Home MAX":
· Blu-Ray Decrypted Main-Movie Playback (with subtitles).
· Create Mobile-Phone RingTones from playing media.
· GuardDog (Auto-Restart if the player locks up).
· Scene-Cut Interface (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/Video editing).
· Video Wall (Span Videos across multiple monitors using the EVR Renderer).
· Non-Linear 16:9/4:3 video scaling using EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer).
· Support for Local Configuration file (easily run different configurations/instances on the same PC).
· Video Orbiting (Prevents screen-burns).
· Auto-Execute external programs Running/Closing the player.
· Extended Command Lines "/x", "/y", "/w", "/h", "/nCols", "/nRows", "/Col", "/Row", "/browse".
· Extended Command Lines "/func", "/exfunc", "/config", "/multinst", "/seek", "/datapath", "/winname".
· HTML Interactivity.
· Flash Interactivity.
· QuickTime Interactivity.
· Copy current play position to the clipboard.
· Advanced Smart Play controls (Create your own Smart Play profiles, select & configure filters, etc).
· Media Center navigation Safe Mode (hide dangerous functions from inexperienced users).
· Audio Re-Synchronization Adjustments.
· Communication & Control API (TCP/IP, WinAPI's SendMessage or COM), supported by many 3rd party applications.
· Windows Media (WMV/WMA) DRM Support.
· Playlist Power Manager (enhanced search/playlist manipulation).
· Control Zoom Player through a Web Interface (web remote).
· Password protected options dialog, preventing other people using the computer from modifying your configuration.
· Blank Secondary Monitors (when switching to fullscreen or by calling a function).
· Automatic Audio/Subtitle media file stream selection.
· Lock the On Screen Display to a region of the screen.
· Auto-Execute external programs when a PAL/NTSC DVD disc is detected (prior to playing) and when the DVD playback is stopped.
· Map network paths into the File Browsing Media Center navigation interface.
· DVD Password Protected Parental Control.
· DVD Trailers interface allowing you to play trailers prior to starting the movie.
· Automatic Aspect Ratio, Video Size and Blanking depending on the DVD type (Fullscreen, Letterbox or Anamorphic).
· Reload & Replay media files as they are being saved.
· Closed Captions Support in Media Files.
· Pattern Calibration System with White Wash Anti Burn-in mode.
· Enhanced Screen Saver controls (Computer generated backgrounds, image slideshows and power saving modes).
· Integrated eMule/uTorrent File Tracker (shows download progress within the Fullscreen Media Center navigation interfaces).
· Extended Command Lines "/lockfs", "/tcp".
· Create Contact Sheet (Image indexes).
· No bloat, intuitive interface with a user-friendly design.
· Install Center application, capable of detecting and securely installing up-to-date decoders and missing system components to improve stability and versatility.
· Windows 7 Integration (Task-Bar position coloring, customizable right-click functions, etc).
· Media Center navigation interfaces with easy to use (Up/Down/Left/Right/Select) controls.
· 10-Band Equalizer with Digital PreAmp and Presets.
· DVD Playback from Disc, Hard Drive or network connection.
· Remember/Resume from last media position.
· Quickly jump between multiple saved positions using media Chapters (or DVD Bookmarks).
· Go-To Interface to quickly and accurately seek into any position within a media file.
· Play History (Date, Last played position, Volume level and more).
· Automatically Extract & Play Archived (zip/rar/7z/etc) content.
· Video Post-Processing (DeInterlacing, Sharpening, etc).
· Play incomplete AVI files.
· Play files locked by third party programs.
· Powerful, category based Media Library interfaces.
· Automatically play multi-part media files.
· AB-Repeat (Repeat a section of the playing media in a loop).
· Choose from Multiple DVD Audio & Video decoders for improved compatibility and reliability.
· Smart DVD Bookmarking tool, including auto-loading bookmarks.
· Auto-Remember DVD position per-disc (each DVD's position saved separately).
· Multiple DVD play speeds with adjustable speed values.
· Preferred DVD language selection (Audio, Video, Subtitle and DVD Menus).
· Auto-Save definition file per-disc (remember Aspect Ratio Video Position, Color Values, etc).
· External DVD Subtitle Support (Use subtitles from an external file).
· Temporarily disable Auto-Play to prevent other programs from popping up when a DVD disc is inserted.
· DVD, Media, Audio and Media Center navigation skins.
· Advanced media format support (multiple language tracks, subtitles and chaptering in AVI, OGM, MKV and more).
· Integration with Windows VISTA's Media Library folders (auto-mapped to Zoom Player's media library).
· Start player window locked to Fullscreen mode (Hide the fact that your computer is your media center backend).
· DXVA (hardware assisted) decoding with H.264 and VC1 video formats.
· High Quality Icon library containing extension-specific system icons (used when the Player is associated with a file format).
· Mouse Wheel Tilt (left/right) support with user selected functions (Windows VISTA or newer).
· Automatically load and display embedded/external background images when playing audio files (APE/FLAC/ID3/etc).
· Fullscreen Virtual Keyboard (used for renaming files from the fullscreen interfaces and elsewhere where appropriate).
· Extensive Playlist support ZPL/B4S/M3U/WPL (including native Unicode and UTF8 file names).
· Smart Play support (Faster loading files, no decoder conflicts and smoother playback on less powerful computers).
· Microsoft 'MMS' Audio/Video Streaming.
· SHOUTcast Radio streaming
· Definition system which saves and restores information on the playing media (Aspect Ratio/Color Values/etc).
· Easy access to popular filter interfaces such as XVID/H.264 dialogs, DirectVobSub language selection, etc.
· Fast Play support for most media formats (as long as your CPU can handle the extra load).
· Fast Forward and Rewind support with all media formats.
· User-Specified accelerated list scrolling speed (for large playlists and other content).
· Quick 'starting with' or 'containing' keyboard searches of large lists.
· Enhanced 'On Playlist Complete' setting, allowing control over what actions are taken when playback ends.
· Auto-Aspect ratio compensation for badly encoded 16:9 (widescreen) and 4:3 (fullscreen) content
· ID3, APE, FLAC and WMA Tag information visualization.
· 4 Level Zoom-In Toggle (16.6%, 13.3%, 50%, 100%).
· Windows Media Format 9 High Resolution Multi-Channel Audio Rendering.
· Auto-Play Media CD/USB/External drives.
· Bicubic, smooth scaled image slideshows.
· Easily associate any file format, including an icon navigation interface that allows you to easily decide which icon is used.
· Play random trailers before or after your Movies.
· Multilingual (Translated into multiple languages) with Unicode 16bit Character support.
· Basic and Advanced options dialog, making Zoom Player easy for new users while giving ultimate flexibility to power users.
· Mute audio while seeking.
· Automatic Skin-Mode Switching depending on type of content played (DVD/Media/Audio).
· Dynamic skinning engine with full support for color-tinting.
· Powerful Aspect Ratio controls, including support for non square pixels (Pixel Aspect Ratio), manual Fit-To-Specified-Area Aspect Ratio, Anamorphic Aspect Ratio and even a Custom user-specified ratio.
· Easy control of Video Size and Positioning while in fullscreen, allowing you to position the video anywhere and at any size on screen.
· Fully keyboard mapped features and dialogs, covering every function used by the player (useful with Remote Control, keyboard devices and HTPC systems).
· Programmable keyboard editor, including support for chaining multiple functions to one key and Global Hot-Keys (keys that work even when the player is not focused).
· Advanced mouse controls with customizable functions, including a wide array of mouse-wheel supported features (extremely useful with HTPC systems).
· Custom Video Position, Aspect Ratios, Color Control and Image Blanking presets.
· Dynamic Control Bar, providing easy navigation while in full screen mode, complete with user-selected on-bar functions.
· Detachable Control Bar, allowing you to easily control player functionality from a secondary monitor.
· 3 x Speed seeking (short/medium/long) with customizable speeds for quickly seeking forward/backward within the playing media.
· Extensive command line support.
· Override the system-default Audio Output device and assign output to any other audio device on the system.
· Support for legacy and cutting-edge Video Rendering technologies (Overlay, VMR7, VMR9, EVR, Haali, MadVR and Custom).
· User specified registry location, supporting multiple running copies of the player using different configuration profiles.
· Web URL Navigation system, allowing you to associate DVD and Media files with a URL or local information file.
· Fully Multi-Monitor compliant with powerful multi-monitor features.
· Multiple Skin-Modes within a single skin (default/small/minmalistic/frame-only/etc).
· Docking user interface elements to Window Borders and Advanced Magnetic Docking capabilities.
· Translucent user interface (Requires Windows Vista or newer with the Aero interface enabled).
· DVB Support using DCoder's DC-DVB filter, including tuning and time shifting.
· Change screen resolution when going into fullscreen and restore when leaving fullscreen.
· Screenshot support in JPG, PNG and BMP formats.
· Shortcut File Parsing for easy redirection of DVD and Media content from a centralized location.
· Multiple Customizable Context Menus with extensive support for both DVD and Media modes.
· Blanking feature used to cover up non-black area of encoded Video (useful when playing widescreen DVDs or badly encoded media files).
· Girder Command file export for maximum control through a remote device and System Automation.
· Full support for GraphEdit ".GRF" files.
· Backward and Forward compatible with most versions of windows (including Windows Vista and Windows 7).
Home Page - http://www.inmatrix.com/
Download from FileSonic
Download from FileSonic