Zombie Driver v1.1.4
Developer: EXOR Studios
Size: 275 MB
Fight your way through the streets of a zombie infested city to save the survivors of a disastrous chemical accident that changed most of the city's population into mindless brain hungry monsters. Time is your enemy and your car is your weapon as you race through the streets smashing everything on your way including fences, phone booths, street lamps and hordes of zombies. When the gruesomely mutated zombies become too much to handle, buy a new car or get more guns and upgrades installed. You can earn more money for finishing side quests, making kill combos and searching for hidden prizes. Game play is unrestricted and the player can freely roam through the dark streets, alleys and backyards searching for the best shortcuts or hidden power ups.
• 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives.
• Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungry zombies just waiting to be explored.
• 6 different cars including an unlockable super car.
• 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death.
• All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
• All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
• Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
• Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs.
• Physics effects based on PhysX.
- [1.1.0] Added new "Slaughter" game mode
- [1.1.0] Added five new arena maps for the "Slaughter" mode with different environmental effects
* [1.1.0] Harbor - bright midday
* [1.1.0] City Center - foggy noon
* [1.1.0] Park - bright dusk
* [1.1.0] Midtown - night with projected headlights
* [1.1.0] Suburbs - early dawn
- [1.1.0] Added specular highlights to most shiny surfaces and all cars
- [1.1.0] Fat zombie explosion kills are now added to combos
- [1.1.0] Fat zombies emit toxic fumes for better visibility
- [1.1.0] Car explosions can now kill zombies and are added to combos
- [1.1.0] Car explosions can chain from one another
- [1.1.0] Added new combo names and particles
- [1.1.0] Money is now awarded for destroying all props
- [1.1.0] Updated static camera and is now set as the default camera
- [1.1.0] Adjusted story mode pricing
- [1.1.0] 21 new achievements (Steam exclusive)
- [1.1.0] Online leaderboards for the Slaughter mode (Steam Exclusive). Local High Scores for all other SKUs
- [1.1.0] In-game Twitter support for posting High Scores
- [1.1.0] In-game Facebook support for posting High Scores
- [1.1.0] Switched zombie bone animation to hardware
- [1.1.0] Ogre3D Engine updated to version 1.7
- [1.1.0] minor tweaks and fixes
- [1.1.1] Changed sound card initialisation method (fix for some Sound Blaster sound cards)
- [1.1.1] Changed order of sorting cars in the Slaughter mode menu to match Story mode
- [1.1.1] Fixed master volume not being saved
- [1.1.1] Added Steam leaderboards modified content warning
- [1.1.2] fixed car selection in story mode
- [1.1.3] improved game stability on some system configurations
- [1.1.3] added support for non-english letters in Twitter messages
- [1.1.4] improved HUD and menu text readability
- [1.1.4] small menu layout fixes
- [1.1.4] added build version info in main menu
- [1.1.4] updated particles library to a newer version (improved game stability)
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 1 GHz
• 1 GB RAM