Zip Express v184.108.40.206 | 4.72 Mb
Zip Express is a useful utility which allows you to search by zip code, city, county, state or area code. As you type in search criteria, potential matches are displayed. Preferences may be chosen on what data is to be displayed.
The current time for a given area code or zip code can also be displayed allowing you to determine whether you can place a call during business hours. Large groups of data can be displayed at once and can easily be printed or copied to the clipboard.
Zip Express allows you to automatically paste zip code information directly into your Windows applications via hot keys. Over 80 hot keys may be assigned commands.
Zip Express allows you to create unlimited zip code information formats to be used for pasting into programs, copying to the clipboard or for sending to the printer. You may select such information as the zip code, city, state, state abbreviation, area code and time zone.
Just about any other text can be included with the format. In addition, when creating formats to be pasted directly into programs, you can include common keystrokes such as the tab key or backtab key for navigating among fields.
Or include the Backspace or Del Char keys for deleting old information that will be replaced. Copy data to the clipboard or print it.
It lets you automatically paste zip code information directly into your Windows applications via hot keys and over 80 hot keys are available. You can have nearly unlimited formats for your data.
Here are some key features of "Zip Express":
· Contains all 42000+ U.S. Zip Codes
· Search by Zip Code, City, State, County or Area Code
· Display current time for any location in the U.S. - Adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
· With the Zip Code information displayed, press the Map button and, with an Internet connection, see a map of that location
· Contains dialing and time zone information for more than 240 different countries
· Display the current time for many cities around the world
· Look up dialing codes to place phone calls to people in cities around the world
· Auto-paste data and commands directly into your applications via "hot keys"
· Over 80 assignable hot keys for auto-pasting
· Built in "Format Calculator" for designing pasting formats
· When creating formats to be pasted directly into programs, include common keystrokes such as the tab key or backtab key for navigating among fields.
· Send Data to Printer in any format
· Copy Data to Clipboard in any format
· Selectable preferences of what data to display
· View large groups of Zip Code and Area Code Data
· Watch data be narrowed down as you type
· Place in system tray or make it "always on top"
· Zip code and area code data updated 4 times a year