Zeno Clash 2 Version 1.01
- New FOV option in the graphic settings menu where you can choose two FOV options: 'Default' or 'Wide'. If the wide settings are not of you're liking we're opening up the FOV values to be edited in the DefaultGame.ini (Note: This changes only the 'Wide' option).
Here are the values of the wide FOV that can be custom-edited in the DefaultGame.ini
;Regular FOV in the game
;FOV when punching
;FOV when you have a weapon in your hands
;How much the FOV changes when running
;FOV when grabbing an enemy
;FOV when deflect-grabbing an enemy
;All weapons have their custom aim FOVs. This number can be used to multiply the FOV values for guns.
- Fixed non-progression after saving the 2-headed chimera/baboon.
- Fixed non-progression getting stuck in the prison.
- Fixed Ally AI navigation bug.
- Added resolution dependant font scale.
- Removed radial blur from jogging speed.
- Fixed Monster Combo Achievement.
- Fixed voice chat bug.
- Fixed multiple Deadra and Henae spawning in Coast fight.
- Fixed Thiloc doors closing when re-entering level.
- Fixed night music bug in first level.
- Highlight for main menu 'Tutorial/Prologue'.
- Increased Ally HP and reduced respawn time.
- Fixed Titan position not correct for client.
- Fixed sliding players when in pre-death position during coop.
- Fixed talk icon over invisible characters.
- Added quest arrow over chain-owner's head after defeating Oorsi.