This is the latest release of Zend Guard version 6.0.0 which brings full support for PHP 5.4.
Protect your applications with PHP encoding! Zend Guard, the most widely accepted PHP encoding and obfuscation product on the market, protects your application from unlicensed use and reverse engineering. Encoding with the Zend Guard allows developers to encode their PHP script at any time during the development process. More importantly, this enables code to be encoded prior to distribution or publishing.
Zend Guard maximizes software profitability by:
- Limiting unauthorized duplication or use of your applications.
- Ensuring that only licensed customers use your products and that they remain within the terms of your license.
- Offering flexible licensing terms that make your software products more attractive, increase sales, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Increasing conversion rate from evaluation to licensed product.
- Preventing other people from changing your code (all files are rendered as un-editable and external changes will corrupt the code) protecting the files against external tampering.
Prevent reverse engineering through PHP encoding and obfuscation
You worked hard to develop your code. Now you need to protect it. Zend Guard's powerful encoding and obfuscation technologies prevent reverse engineering, copyright infringement and unauthorized modification of your code.
Encoding is a process where the PHP source code is converted to an intermediate machine readable format. This format is hard for humans to read and convert back to source code. As a result it protects your code from casual browsing. This means that if people obtain access to your site's code they will not be able to use that for unintended purposes.
Obfuscation is a process where the code is intentionally made very hard to read as source code or as reverse engineered code. This obfuscation is designed to manage risks that stem from unauthorized access to source code. These risks include loss of intellectual property, ease of probing for application vulnerabilities and loss of revenue that can result when applications are reverse engineered, modified to circumvent licensing and then recompiled. Although reverse engineering always existed in computer software, it is especially important for in computing environments such as PHP which take advantage of dynamic processing of language elements rather than code which has been compiled into machine language before being deployed.
Protect your PHP code from unauthorized use
Zend Guard's licensing capabilities allow Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to create a variety of licensing policies for their commercial PHP applications. The product supports most commonly used licensing models such as concurrent users, time limited, segment of network, or server specific licensing. These capabilities allow vendors to maximize their revenue by preventing unauthorized use.
Zend Guard Loader
Zend Guard Loader is a free runtime application that enables PHP to run the scripts encoded by Zend Guard. It can be freely used by anyone looking to run encoded applications.
Looking to run an application encoded by Zend Guard?
The simplest way to set up a PHP runtime environment that can execute scripts protected by Zend Guard is to install Zend Server, our pre-integrated PHP application stack. Zend Server includes:
- Zend Guard Loader extension
- Application performance optimization
- Application monitoring
Supported Operating Systems:
- Linux x86
- Linux x86-64 (only with 32 bit libraries)
- Windows x86 XP / 2007 / 2008 / 2012
- Mac OS X 10.8
Supported PHP Versions:
- 5.3.x through 5.4 (using Zend Guard Loader as the runtime decoder)
- 4.2.x through 5.2.x (using Zend Optimizer as the runtime decoder)
What's New in Zend Guard 6.0:
- Full support for PHP 5.4
1. Unpack and install the app.
2. Copy all included files to the following path:
Zend Technologies Zend Guard 6.0.0 - Uploaded - RapidGator - LetitBit