PC | Windows | EN | Brightside Games | 273 Mb
Genre: Arcade (Shoot'em up)
Zeit2 - Arcade shooter to scroll, made in the tradition of the genre, but unlike almost anything else. The basic rules of survival here - do not spend extra ammunition and not let any enemy ship to slip by. In addition, the player is endowed with the possibility of time travel - with all its paradoxes surrounding space. In Game 6 (!) Modes, 20 levels, hordes of enemies, huge bosses, 8, intuitive control, and atmospheric soundtrack and an abundance of special effects.
- Time Travel: Assist yourself and perform stunning moves by interacting with your time shadow when travelling back in time.
Pace the game and gain extra points by speeding up time. Balance your time travel and life energy to master the game
through 70 challenges.
- 8 Epic Bosses Battles: Discover the potential of your arsenal of powerful moves while fighting over a dozen different enemies
and defeating the eight massive bosses.
- Weapon Upgrades: Your main weapon can be upgraded three times and you will feel the striking force of your additional
weapon systems including Beam-Shot, Chain-Shot.
The bonus system gives you extra score multipliers as long as you don’t miss out on shooting all enemies.
- 6 Challenging Game Modes: Go on a journey through 20 chapters of action and variety in the Arcade mode.
Challenge others for the highest score in the other modes: Score Attack, Survival, Wave, Time Limit and Tactics.
All modes are well integrated with leaderboards and unlockable achievements.
- Easily accessible for the casual player and yet challenging for the hardcore gamer.
Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, and 7
> Processor: at least 2.13 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Video Card: at least Geforce 79XX or equivalent with DirectX 9, Shader Model 3.0, 256 MB VRAM, VGA resolution
Free space on hard disk: 1 GB
how to play:
1.: Extract Zeit2.7z with 7zip9.20
2.: Run Zeit2.exe and install to a short path like c d e etc.
3.: Run " Loader.bat" and play game from desktop!.