Zebra is wireless modular synthesizer. It combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine. Imagine – you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based waveform you like, apply a vast selection of spectral effects, morph between those waves and send them through classic synth filters. Perhaps use that entire sound as modulator for an FM oscillator, or route it through a comb filter – the building block of physical modeling synthesis. All generator modules, all signal paths, all effects are stereo.
Zebra 2.5.1 - AU VST RTAS [UB/KG/Serial]
Synthesizer Workhorse with Stripes
Although the possibilities are practically infinite, you will never be overwhelmed by needless complexity – Zebra's adaptive interface only shows the modules you are actually using. It's a fascinating playground for sound designers! That's what Zebra is all about, that's why it has become so popular. That's why thousands of free presets are available online.
* Current PC, Power- or IntelMac
* MacOS X 10.5 or newer
* 1GB RAM, more recommended
* 20MB free disc space
* display 1000x600px and up
* On Mac: VST, AU or RTAS compatible host software
What‘s new in V2.5.2?
- added "Slew" switch to LFOs
- fixed "enter registration" out of Zebralette
- improved compatibility with Pro Tools Mac
- improved compatibility with Cubase Mac 64 bit