ZBrush 3.5 R3 Portable | 167.37 Mb
ZBrush v3.5 R3 - the most recent release of the program for three-dimensional modeling. Distinctive feature of ZBrush 3.5 R2 is an imitation of the process of "molding» 3d-sculpture, enhanced engine, three-dimensional rendering in real time, which greatly simplifies the process of creating the desired 3d-object.
Each point (called piksol) contains information not only about its XY coordinates and color values, but also the depth Z, orientation and material. This means that you not only can "sculpt" a three-dimensional object, but also "paint" him, drawing the strokes with depth. That is, you do not have to paint shadows and highlights, so they look natural - ZBrush will do it automatically. Also works fast with the standard 3d objects using a brush to modify the geometry of materials and textures. Allows you to achieve interactivity with an incredible number of polygons. Using special techniques, you can raise the setting to dozens (if not hundreds) of millions of polygons. Also there are many plug-ins (work with textures, geometry, number of new brushes, the rapid integration with professional packages 2d graphics and much more).
• New option "Auto Groups With UV" which allows automatic grouping on the grid (shells) and UV (islands).
• Added the option "Align To Object" which enables the Building Project to rotate around its local center. Align To Object is in the palette Draw.
• A new Flatten brush to smooth.
• Ability to enable / disable LightBox when you start ZBrush 3.5.
• Increased strength of smoothing brush Smooth.
• Now the mask can be applied to LazyMouse with the regime Backtrack or without him.
• Button transparency (transparent) can now be included, even if the model consists of only one object (subtool). This allows you to include transparency in the work in the editing mode HD.
• Now you can generate displacement and normal maps (normal maps), even if the grid is partially hidden.
• The option "Show Mask" will automatically be switched with masking mode Transpose.
• Fixed 2.5D Blur brush when working in the mode ZAdd.
• ZSpheres 2 and ZSketch.
• Surface noise (Surface noise).
• Brush for noise (Brush noise).
• Improved LazyMouse with regimes Backtrack and Snap to Track.
• New brushes: Trim (Trim), Planar (flattening), Noise (noise), Move (shift), Spherical, Slide, Form, Flakes, Crumple, etc.
• New Brush Brush Depth Masking gives full kontrl when working with the surface.
• New materials for regimes MatCap ZSpheres 2/ZSketch.
• Gradient PolyPaint.
• Each Subtool can now have their own texture map and Displacement map normals (Normal Map).
• Improved displacement and normal map. Now there is the possibility of "native" export 32-bit displacement maps, High-Definition Displacement, Normal maps and textures from the HD geometry.
• Improve the future, now there is a grid.
• reorganized the sub-palette of Tool, to align with the selected SubTools.
• You can combine all visible SubTools with the option to sew seams.
• A new method of scanning the texture coordinates - PUVTiles, which is today the best packs UV-space.
• Accuracy PolyPainting increased from 8 to 16 bit
• increased to 16 bit precision masks.
• New option for Gradient polypainting allows you to dynamically create a transition between colors.
• A new method of navigating the almost infinite zoom.
• Navigation with the right mouse button.
• Add a lot of new sliders in Project All for even more control over the result
• The new system memory management allows to divide (subdivide) your model to an even greater number of polygons.
• New mask ambient occlusion, you can use to create AO-textures for use in other programs.
• Improved export / import with full support for Maya and its format *. ma. Now shading network for texture maps Displacement and normal maps built in automatic mode.
• Fast local access to all files ZBrush using the new browser LightBox (full version of this browser LightBox will be included in ZBrush 4).
• and many other improvements and optimizations across ZBrush.
ZBrush 3.5 R3 includes plug-ins:
PaintStop, ZAppLink 3, Image Plane, HD Render All, Turntable Plus, SubTool Master, Transpose Master, Decimation Master3D, Printing Exporter, Adjust Draw Focus Z Size