A magic explosion in the studio of Doodleus, the Master Doodler, has hexed his pet bugs into his doodles. Grab the magic pen and help Doodleus to free them again. Do you have the skill and precision to handle hundreds of bugs at once? Do you have what it takes to be a Master Doodler?
In each level you play through a new doodle to rescue the bugs that have been hexed into it. Sometimes there are lots of them - hundreds of them! The problem is, the bugs have minds of their own and move according to their own rules. Your goal is to help them reach the magic honey in each doodle. The only help you have is your magic pen, which you use to draw new lines into the doodle, changing the doodle, building roads, bridges and stairs that allow the bugs to reach the honey...
• Innovative game play: Ever herded hundreds of bugs before? With only a pen?
• Unique and charming art style: Each level is a carefully handcrafted HD doodle.
• Doodle studio: Create your own doodles and export/import doodles to trade with other players.
• Unlockable items: Unlock bonus doodles, new doodle elements for the doodle studio, and the free play arena.
• Local record lists: Keep a local top-10 of your best records in each doodle
- Mid-level saving. If you exit a doodle in the middle of playing it, either to go back to the level select screen or to quit the game, you now have the option to save your progress in the current doodle. When you later return to this doodle, you can then continue where you left it.
- Checkpoint saving. At any time while playing a doodle, you can now save a new checkpoint (which overwrites the previous checkpoint). Later, you can return to the last checkpoint.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 1 GB RAM
.NET v3.5 SP1:
.NET v3.5 SP1: