Youngzsoft CCBoot v2.0 Build 20101106| 6.5 MB
CCBoot allows a diskless boot of either Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 2008 from an iSCSI target machine remotely located over a standard IP network. Diskless boot makes it possible for computers to be operated without a local disk. The diskless computer is connected to a hard drive over a network and boots up an operating system from a remotely located machine. CCBoot is the convergence of the rapidly emerging iSCSI protocol with gPXE diskless boot technology. CCBoot offers a seamless diskless boot. Eliminating the need for a local hard drive opens a wide range of possibilities for network management. Using this configuration, the disks for many network computers can be centrally managed, thereby facilitating backup, redundancy, and dynamic allocation of valuable storage resources while at the same time reducing cost to the enterprise.
• Boot Windows XP, Windows 2003, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 2008 from iSCSI storage/target.
• Inside DHCP, gPXE, TFTP, Image Upload and iSCSI Target. It's all-in-one solution for iSCSI boot.
• Support physical drive, volume drive and VMWare disk file.
• Support upload boot image to the server and save with VMDK format.
• Clients can recovery to a new clear system after reboot.
• Clients can keep own system data after reboot.
• Support image read cache and client write-back cache.
• Support RAM cache with huge memory access (AWE).
• Support SSD cache.
• Support multiple servers, multiple NICs and load balance.
• Support multiple disks.
• Support client write cache.
• Support one image compatible with different devices (PnP).
Nov 6, 2010 CCBoot v2.0 Build 20101106
* enable hide specified columns.
* improve pnp function.
* improve ssd cache function.
* improve client cache function.
* improve pxe.
* fixed bug in DHCP and TFTP.
* improved pnp function.
Home Page - www.ccboot.com