XYplorer - A Windows File Manager and Explorer Replacement
XYplorer is an Advanced File System Explorer targeting everybody who is looking for a real alternative to the Windows Explorer. It has the following features: Created Date, Last Accessed Date and Attributes are shown right in the file list. Extended file find supporting NT-only features, and including binary string search. Multiple location search (find files in all selected directories). Generates various sorts of file system reports (to clipboard, file, and printer -- were talking about one-click directory print-outs here). Export extended file informations of whole directories (or even directory trees) to CSV-formatted files. [new in 3.21] Column Width Auto-Adjustment. Highly customizable display formats for file size and date information. For each file and folder, the (real!) disk space used is immediately displayed. Remembers last folder location and sort order. Browser-like history functionality. Can define favorite folders. A large suite of useful commands added to the standard file context menu, including Copy To, Move To, Copy Filename with Path, Copy File Properties, Copy Large/Small Icon, Multi-file Rename. Icon-extraction, multi-file time-stamping and attribute-stamping. Instant display of complete file/version information for each selected file.
Instant preview of image, audio, and video files (displaying detailed media information). Instant file content view for all files (ASCII and binary), including text extraction from binaries (BTW: the fastest on the market). Full support for dragndrop and wheel mouse. Made to handle heavy-duty jobs. Easy to install, and easy to remove. Installing and running the program does not change your system or registry. Easy to use, start working in no time (interface closely follows Explorer standards). Small, fast, and RAM-friendly.
What's new in 7.60?
- Scripting meets File Search. The new LoadSearch command is the nexus of two of XYplorer's strongest features: Scripting and File Search.
- Scripting meets the Web. The new Download command enables you to download any internet content straight into your file manager with a single click or keyboard shortcut!
- Scripting Syntax. String and variable handling has been massively improved.
- The release package now includes a sample Catalog.
- Copy Image. A new command allows you to copy the image of an image file directly to the clipboard without first having to open the file in an image viewer application.
OS: Windows 98, Me, 2000, NT, XP, Vista