XYplorer is a file manager for Windows. Check out the Feature List for a quick alphabetical overview over the main features, including links to online documentation.
new in XYplorer 11.40.0000:
· Color Filters by Properties. Now you can color-code files by their extended properties, which gives you a vast number of options. For example, give a specific highlight to all files of photos that were shot on a certain day or in a certain date range. Or color- code photos with certain dimensions, shot with a particular camera, or using a certain aperture. Or highlight all MP3s with a certain bit rate. Or all PDFs with a certain author AND more than 175 pages AND younger than 2 years.
· High Quality Image Preview. Optimized the display quality by applying high-end interpolation algorithms. Applies to all previews (Preview Tab, Floating Preview, Full Screen Preview).
· Captionless Thumbnails. Now you can hide the captions and enjoy captionless thumbnails.
· Metadata Popup. Now you can show all available metadata of a file in a popup text box.
· Sort Headers in All Views. Now you can show sort headers not only in Details view but in all other views as well, e.g. in Thumbnails.
· For your interest, Windows Explorer in Vista had sort headers in all views but for unknown reasons Microsoft removed this feature in Windows 7. Now, XYplorer brings it back to Windows 7 and to all other Windows versions.
· Reverse Sort Order. Now you can reverse the current sort order using a keyboard shortcut. This way you can even reverse a custom sort order created by Manual Sorting.