XRecode II 22.214.171.124 | 7.4 Mb
xRecode II - a program to convert audio files and extract audio tracks for the following types of files (total 54): mp3, wma, ogg, FLAC, APE, WV (WavPack), cue, flv, swf, aiff, 3gp, aac, wmv, dts , amr, mp2, ac3, mpc, mid, cue, tta, tak, wav, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mov, ofr, divx, m4v, spx, 3g2, m2v , m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx. The resulting file may be selected from the following list: mp3, wav, ogg, wma, APE, FLAC, WavPack (WV), ac3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ofr, raw, mpc, mp2, m4a, alac, Speex, aiff and Shorten. The program supports command line with the specified parameters.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7 32/64 bit versions.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in English, French, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- And more.
Home Page - http://xrecode.com/