XNote Stopwatch v1.50 | 0.5 MB
Stopwatch/countdown timer software - XNote Stopwatch
XNote Stopwatch is a versatile and flexible multifunctional digital stopwatch/countdown timer software to measure time intervals in decimal seconds, seconds, minutes and hours. The key features are:
* Digital display like real stopwatches and clocks. But unlike real ones XNote Stopwatch can be resized to achieve any dimensions of digits: from full-screen on a LCD panel for public presentations to tiny knob on your desktop as a reminder. Along with size you can tune up colors, font, transparency.
* Customization of displayed time. You can eliminate hours, minutes, decimals, pad leading values with zeroes, customize decimals to represent 10, 100 or 1000 of second, 24, 25, 60 TV frames and so on. These changes are lossless and can be carried out at any moment.
* Stopwatch mode and countdown timer mode. When the timer expires it can sound a warning signal, play an audio file, run an application and even command external device!
* Ability to snap the time at any moment (split time feature). A gap from a previous recorded time and percentage weights are calculated (lap time feature). You may add a comment to each noted time. Finally, the whole list of results can be copied through the clipboard for further processing.
* Save and load a time counting session including all recorded results. This feature is very useful when you timing in several stages.
* Ability to set a custom time. This means that you can rewind the stopwatch/timer back or forward. All misplaced results are deleted.
* System-wide user-redefinable hotkeys. You can start, stop, reset the stopwatch/timer and snap the time from within any application even if the XNote Stopwatch window is not visible at the moment.
* External control through serial COM (RS-232) port. You can start, stop, reset the stopwatch/timer and snap the time with a simple on/off switch, photocell and even RFID-tag reader!
* Multiple stopwatches/timers with their own settings and run independently of each other.
Despite the variety of features, XNote Stopwatch has small size, low system resource requirements, and fast execution speed!
What's new Version 1.50
* Added: Customizable time formats.
* Added: Multiple stopwatches/timers support.
* Added: Command line support.
* Added: Contact bounce elimination of the external serial COM port control.
* Added: Raising a signal on serial COM port as a timer alarm.
* Added: Ability to play MP3 and other audio files as a timer alarm.
* Added: Display transparency foolproof.
* Fixed: Moving by any part of window under Vista.
* Fixed: Color of border in Compact state.
* Fixed: Better multimonitor configurations support.
* Deleted: Windows 95/98/ME/NT support.
homepage - http://www.xnotestopwatch.com/