Xilisoft Photo DVD Maker 1.0.1.0917 | 36.7 Mb
Xilisoft Photo DVD Maker offers the best solution to convert your entire photo collection to DVD movies, burn them onto DVDs, and view them from your DVD players. With Xilisoft Photo DVD Maker, making a DVD from your photos couldn't be easier: drag and drop your photos to the application, insert a blank DVD, then simply hit the "Burn" button! Xilisoft Photo DVD Maker can also create ISO files and DVD folders for your photo library.
Moreover, with this versatile Photo DVD Maker, you can apply cool transitional and image effects to your photo slideshow, rotate and flip photos, and insert your favorite audio files. You can also adjust various output, video, and audio settings to fully customize your DVD output. And with multithreading and multi-core CPU processing supported, Xilisoft Photo DVD Maker can convert photos to DVDs while exploiting the full potential of your CPU.
- Turn photos into DVD movies, burn them into DVDs, and enjoy them on DVD players.
- Make ISO files and DVD folders for your photos.
- Multithreading and multi-core processing - convert photos to DVD movies at maximum speed offered by your system.
- Created DVDs are compatible with DVD players of all countries and regions.
- Apply fade-in and fade-out as well as numerous other effects for photo transitions set the transition duration.
- Set image playback effects choose from a variety of image rotations: horizontal and vertical, auto, 90° clockwise and anticlockwise.
- Supports adding several audio files to a single DVD movie as its background music you can also set audio to loop, and apply fade-in and fade-out effects to your audio track.
- Set the writing speed, video quality, TV standard, audio quality and channel to fully customize your photo to DVD conversion.
- Add chapters to your DVD title at regular intervals.
- Set the photo to DVD converter to perform one of the desired actions after DVD creation: exit application, shut down, hibernate, stand by PC, or no action.
Input File Formats Supported
Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, CDA, OGG, FLAC, APE, CUE, M4A, RA, RAM, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AU, MPA, SUN AU Format
Image: BMP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, SVG
Output File Formats Supported
DVD-Video, DVD folder, ISO image file
Home page -