Here's the latest update of WYSIWYG Web Builder along with the complete extensions pack..
WYSIWYG Web Builder 9 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.0.5:
- Fixed: ‘Layer with gradient has border’ issue.
- Fixed: Issue with Tab Menu Gradient Style not saved.
- Fixed: Menu Bar with border property set to zero not saved.
- Fixed: Full width floating layer bug.
- Fixed: Problem with ‘target’ trigger in transitions.
- Fixed: Added ‘z-index’ to non-modal jQuery Dialog.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.0.5 with Complete Extensions
Download from Extabit - Uploaded - DizzCloud