Check out the "Proper" release of WYSIWYG Web Builder v10.3. This is the only working version so far, any other releases have black background screen after saving and re-opening the project.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 10 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder 10!
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
• One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 10 Feature Highlights:
- Responsive Web Design (New!)
- CSS3 Animations (New!)
- Navigation (New!)
- Productivity (New!)
- Mobile Web Design (New!)
- jQuery Mobile (New!)
- Other new objects (New!)
- More than 100 New Features! (Here)
What's new in version 10.3.0:
- Fixed: Panel Layer not hidden in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Responsive text object becomes empty after undo in breakpoint.
- Fixed: Page Header z-order problem.
- Fixed: Merged object is not published if changed
- Fixed: Blog margins can not be edited in compound field.
- Fixed: No spacing between blog items when pagination is enabled.
- Fixed: viewport meta tag uses ';' seperator instead of ','
- Improved: 'Include line-height in text styles' now also works in responsive text.
- Improved: SlideShow now only includes the jQuery effects files that are required for the selected animations.
- Improved: Updated to the latest version of jQuery Mobile (1.4.5).
- New feature: Added 'Text Color' to shape's hover mode .
- New feature: Added the ability for extensions to insert HTML at begin and end of body tag.
- New feature: Added support for sub menus in CMS Menu and added 'parent page' option in CMS Admin to configure the menu structure.
1. Replace the original.
2. Merge the included reg entries.
3. Enjoy it!