WORLD WAR ONE | 224 MB
WORLD WAR ONE: The Great War 1914-1918
Players are military and political leaders trying to lead the troops, fleets, diplomats and economy of their respective nations to victory, in the midst of some of the toughest operations during those four years of the “War to End All Wars”.
Some of the key years of campaign between 1914 and 1918 are playable via a separate scenario, on each of the Western and Eastern Fronts, as well as on the whole world.
Smaller scenarios will allow recreation of some limited theatre campaigns, while advanced ones will of course recreate the complete Grand Campaign covering the whole war from August 1914.
What-if scenarios with alternative warplans and course of events in the openings rounds of the summer of 1914 are included for alternative gameplay.
- The game is played in alternating phases of giving orders followed by simultaneous execution, with an original three-modes turn-base resolution (see * below)
- Easy to play, hard to master, play a scenario over a few hours or a full X-turn Grand Campaign following in Foch’s or Luddendorf's footsteps!
- A large selection of Scenarios (10) and Campaigns (4)
- The largest World War One map ever, with unequalled historically-flavored look and detail levels
- 8 playable major nations, dozens of different troops, planes and ships, hundreds of military, economic, political and technological events, over 200 historical leaders with unique abilities
- An original diplomatic system, with your ambassadors to send all over the world to alter the balance of power between the Entente (i.e. Allies) and the Central Powers
- Organize armies, manage supply, produce munitions, recruits and new weapons, use sea and rail moves, and put the best leaders in command (if politics allows), take care of your nation’s will to fight!
- Break the trench warfare deadlock by pursuing technological research or fighting the economic blockade
- Play secret stratagems to influence the course of events with famous characters like Lawrence of Arabia, Mata Hari, Lenin or the Red Baron
- Fight to reconquer lost provinces, ensure European or worldwide supremacy, or just survival of the old order: victory can be military or political, as national will, population morale and parliament all play a crucial role.
- Playable via LAN or over the Internet in multiplayer mode
- Dozens of fully customizable parameters to make the Great War yours for modding
- AGEOD’s recognized dedication to historicity, realism, fun gameplay and good-looking games!
Required system :
* OS : Windows XP/Vista - DirectX 9.0c or more
* Processor : Pentium® IV 1800+ MHz
* 3 Gb free on hard disk
* 2 Gb RAM
* Video card : 128 Mb
* DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* Screen resolution : 1024 x 768 or more
homepage - http://shopus.ageod.com/game-description-W...One-662843.html