Wondershare WebVideo Author 188.8.131.52 | 10.54 Mb
Produce professional video for online delivery from video clips captured by digital camera and from movie trailers in various formats. Since Adobe unveiled the revolutionary Flash 8 to the public, people has greatly benefited from the advantages of Flash video, such as small file size, high quality, web compliance . It gives people an extremely easy to do broadcast or present online.
Wondershare WebVideo Author enables users to convert videos to streaming Flash videos, by simply importing the clips, and exporting to flash movie (SWF), or Flash Video (FLV). Ideal for setting up a webcast, creating video presentation for web publishing, and developing visual learning content.
Import and Export
1. WebVideo Author supports 7 video formats in AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, ASF, FLV and RM, which are the most popular and available video formats out there.
2. Capture video from a Webcam or DV instead of costful professional camera to create you own video movies.
3. Export to flash movie (SWF) , flash video (FLV) or content for LMS with SCORM/AICC compliance. One may upload the converted video movies to most popular video sharing website directly.
Organizing, Editing and Postproduction
1. Create a multi-chapter video with multi-level navigation.
2. Drag the video clips to the Storeboard ready for editing and retouching.
3. Add video effect with real-time preview.
4. Resize the video by selecting the video range, aspect ratio and resolution.
5. Adjust the video and audio quality to balance the fidelity and file size.
Customizable Flash Player to manage the flash video:
Wondershare WebVideo Author not only empowers you to convert videos to flash, but also enalble you to organize video clips for your own video album, and create LMS-ready instructional videos. Some of the key features are list below:
- Import video files, supports up to 7 most popular video formats:
AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, ASF, RM, FLV
- Record by Webcam or DV
Manage Video Resource
- Work with video pane, you see the struture of video clips on video pane
- Work with palyer pane, you can preview, cut off, take snapshots of video clips using palyer pane
- Work with Story Board, WebVideo Author allows you intuitively organize video clips with Story board.
- Resizing videos, you may crop, change the resolution or aspect ratio of video clips.
- Adding effects, there are 5 video effects that you can add to video clips. They are Gray, Black and White, White and Black, Negative, Emboss and Old Film.
- Changing video properties, you are allowed to change frame rate, bit rate and sample rate of video clips.
- Export as FLV
- Export as SWF
- Export for LMS (AICC/SCORM)
- Adding author info
- Customize player template