Wondershare PPT2DVD v22.214.171.124 | 19.7 MB
Wondershare PPT2DVD is a reputed tool designed for easily creating high quality DVD movies and videos from PowerPoint presentations by retaining animations, sounds, video clips and even links between slides.
Why do you ever want to convert PowerPoint to DVD?
· Easy sharing - PowerPoint is powerful for creating engaging presentations but not easy for wide sharing, DVD is a ubiquitous medium, which is supported by most computers and players.
· High security - After converting PowerPoint to DVD, you can give your presentations to your audience without worrying about it being modified by others.
· Long time preservation - By burning PowerPoint to DVD your presentations will live for more than 50 years! DVD disc is an ideal medium for storing important content, while a hard disk will die in 10 years.
· Effective cost - After converting PowerPoint to DVD, a MS Office installed computer is not necessary for playback any more, only a $40 DVD player will make it.
PPT2DVD helps you crack the biggest nutshell of increasing exposure opportunity of your presentations. Moreover, Wondershare PPT2DVD helps you to convert PowerPoint presentations to popular video formats (AVI, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG2-TS) for online sharing such as uploading them to YouTube, Podcasting them on your blog etc. Now, all that's left to do is to take it for a spin and test its functionality!
Key features :-
· Accurately retains all animations, sounds, video clips and links between slides.
· Create professional look DVD menu for easy and quick navigation.
· High definition video output.
· High compatibility for almost all DVD machines.
· The first PowerPoint to DVD program supports PowerPoint 2007.
· Supports converting PowerPoint presentations to AVI, WMV, MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2) videos.
· Friendly user interface with step by step user guide.
· Fixed the bug that cannot select DVD recorder partition when burning
· Fixed the bug of popping out warning information when deleting texts on the DVD menu
· Fixed the bug that audio files cannot loop in PowerPoint presentation.
· Fixed the bug that leads to conversion failure after the virtual sound card installation.
· Fixed some minor bugs
Homepage - http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/