Wondershare PDF to Word for Mac is a PDF to Word converter specially designed for Mac OS X users.
Seamlessly Convert PDF files to Editable Word Docs on Mac
- Preserve all the original text, layouts, images, hyperlinks, tables, and etc.
- Able to convert encrypted PDF files to Word documents on Mac
- Convert up to 50 PDF files at one time
- Extract specific pages from large PDF files instantly
- Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7 (Lion)
Convert PDF to Word on Mac
- Extract all text, layouts, images, hyperlinks, tables, columns and graphics of the original PDF files to editable Word documents
- Support exporting Microsoft Office Word 2008/2011
Convert Encrypted PDF Files
- If the PDF file is protected from copying and editing with an Owner Password, PDF to Word for Mac can convert the PDF file directly without asking for the password
- If the PDF file is protected from opening with a User Password also called a Open Password), PDF to Word for Mac requires users to enter the right password before conversion is possible.
Batch and Partial Conversion Modes
- Batch conversion mode allows Mac users to import up to 50 PDF files to the panel for conversion at one time. This conversion mode would highly improve the efficiency when Mac users need to convert multiple PDF files to Doc files.
- Partial conversion mode allows Mac users to flexibly convert selected pages from the large PDF file, by customizing the specific pages or page ranges. This conversion mode would be time-saving when Mac users just want to extract some special pages from a large PDF file
Easy to Use
- The interface of PDF to Word for Mac is extremely simple. Mac users can easily convert PDF to Word as easy as 1-2-3
- PDF to Word for Mac supports drag-and-drop operation. Mac users can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping
Homepage - http://www.wondershare.com