WonderBit AverZip 2011.0.0.55 | 17.36 Mb
We built AverZip with the user's point of view in mind. We designed it to be as simple to use as possible, yet it is packed with handy features. Novice and power users alike will appreciate how effortless is AverZip to use. It can open virtually any compressed files,and it has a built-in file viewer. Best of all, AverZip comes with an online storage uploader, where you can back up your files safely or share them with others easily.
What can AverZip do?
- AverZip supports almost all formats of compressed files available in the net. It can open ZIP, ZIPX, RAR, JAR, CAB, 7Z, and dozens more.
- Protect your sensitive files with AverZip by encrypting them and applying a password. AverZip uses powerful AES encryption, so it's impossible to crack.
- View pictures, videos, or text files directly from your archive file with AverZip's powerful built-in file viewer.
- Backup your important files with no fuss, by using AverZip's built-in online storage uploader, which allows you to upload to box.net, rapidshare, or FTP.
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Supports multi-tabs to open multiple archive files in one window
- Welcome screen with shortcuts to the most-used actions
- Explorer mode to browse files and access AverZip's features easily
- Compression and decompression wizard with step-by-step guide
Compression and decompression
- Compress files into ZIP, ZIPX, 7ZIP, JAR, CAB, BH, TAR, LHA, TGZ, TBZ
- Open and extract ZIP, ZIPX, RAR, 7ZIP, CAB, TAR, JAR, ACE, ARC,ARJ, BH, BZ, BZ2, ENC, GZ, HA, LHA, LZH, MBF, MIM, PAK, PK3, SQX, TBZ, TGZ, UUE, UU, WAR, XXE, ZAP, ZOO
- Option to apply password protection to zip file with encryption
Built-in file viewer
- View pictures, videos, text files, and html files directly from the program
- Auto preview to quickly preview selected files in archive
- Option to view files in hex mode
Favorite folder and archive
- Add archive file and folder into favorite list
- One-click compression or extraction to favorite folder
- Compress or extract to favorite folder from Windows Explorer
Windows Explorer shell integration
- Compress files quickly with email option from Windows Explorer menu
- Extract files quickly from Windows Explorer menu
- Upload files quickly from Windows Explorer menu
Online storage uploader
- Upload files to rapidshare, box.net, FTP
- Option to compress files before upload
- Option to split zip file into multiple files before upload
- Convert to another archive
- Build stand-alone, self-extracted archive file (executable archive)
- Split zip file into multiple files
- Merge multi-volume zip files into one file
- Convert archive into another format
- Test archive file for errors
Home Page - http://www.wonderbitlabs.com/averzip