Winsome Technologies File Renamer 7.1 | 4.67 Mb
File Renamer is a bulk renaming tool to rename your thousands of files in few clicks with 40+ possible renaming rules. Powerful yet simple and easy to use interface with built in preview to see new names before rename. You can also run File Renamer from command line using saved rule file. Undo renaming in single click.
You can also use External File list to rename files.
Product Features and Benefits to user:
* Fastest File Renamer so you can rename your thousands of files in few seconds.
* A simple, flexible and yet powerful interface to rename files. It will take 2 minutes to learn File Renamer. Watch Product demo video to learn it fast.
* File Renamer can recursively process sub folders.
* Powerful real-time preview to avoid errors.
* Save Log files of renamed files which you can also use to renew later and undo renaming.
* Digital camera photo renaming using Exif tag inside it like Date Picture taken and Camera Model.
* Change, Add and remove File extension with File Renamer in one click.
* Over 40+ different ways for renaming files.
* Undo past renaming operations using the saved log files.
* Bulk renaming of mp3 files using ID3 tags inside MP3
* Rename or set ID3 tags of MP3 files
* Replace, remove, Insert and delete any string inside the Filename
* Rename files in Upper case, Lower case and Proper Case
* Rename files with numerical incremental and decrement counter and Set Counter Limits as you wish.
* Remove spaces and unwanted characters. Good to rename files for different OS platform to comply with its renaming rules.
* Save more than one renaming rule in separate file so you can apply more than one rule in single operation. Real Time saver if you required to apply more than one complex renaming rules to rename files.
* Command line support. You can apply your saved renaming rules from command line.
* Renaming of files using a external file list in excel file.
* Some rare renaming rules like remove spaces, reverse file name, swap file name parts from specific character.
* Re-Order selection of files
* Insert Date Attributes like Date Created, Date Modified and Date Accessed with time in File Name.
* PC Magazine Recommends File Renamer year after year.
* 8 Years of constant development and Support.
Home page - http://www.tiffsoftware.com