Here's the final update of WinRAR including both 32 and 64bit updates for Windows! The most-popular archive manager!
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager providing complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. Its RAR format may only take second place for its level of compression â€" but it is consistently the fastest when it comes to both packing and unpacking files. While RAR files are not native to Windows or Mac, many other compression programs are still capable of unpacking it.
What's new in version 5.10:
1. Added extraction support for ZIP and ZIPX archives using BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression.
2. Added extraction support for 7z split archives (.7z.001, .7z.002, ...).
3. Added support for AES-NI CPU instructions allowing to improve RAR encryption and decryption performance.
4. Default theme images are scaled up with better quality in high DPI display mode.
5. Environment variables, such as %temp%, can be used in "Files to add" field of archiving dialog.
6. Switch -ai can be used when creating RAR archive, so predefined values, typical for file and folder, are stored instead of actual attributes. Previously this switch could be used only when extracting.
WinRAR 5.10 Final (x86 & x64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom