WinMount v3.2.0227 | 2.60 MB
Run a virtual drive with files ZIP, RAR or ISO
WinMount is a tool that can create a virtual drive and mount it in the contents of a ZIP file, RAR or ISO.
WinMount avoids having to decompress and re-compress a file when it is necessary to extract some of the information it contains. Drag a file to the new drive and unmount it. It will be stored in the source file.
Its handling is very simple: just select the file you want to mount a virtual drive. The program does the rest. No more.
WinMount can mount virtual drives from files BIN, MDF and MNT, and generate virtual RAM disks formatted and not formatted.
V3.2.0227 for 32bit released on February 27.2009
1. Create WMT is re-opened;
2. VHD and VDI files are writable.
3. Decompress mou, zip, rar Drag with Right-menu;
4. Add "auto update" option in settings;
5. Other changes in option settings;
6. Fix some bugs.
v3.2.0120 released on December 20, 2008
1. Support mounting VMDK and VDI, download VMware Virtual Disk Development Kit for here;
2. Add more settings in compression;
3. Add the settings in Vista when UAC open: set association with or cancel the files;
4. Use the new icons;
5. Strengthen the compatibility;
6. Fix the display error when browse the. Zip;
7. Fix bugs others.