What's New in Version 1.0.5
* checks now if accessibility for assistive devices is enabled on startup + notification if not
* improved average response time by a factor of 2
WindowTiler v1.0.5 MacOSX Retail-CORE
WindowTiler helps you organizing your windows side by side.
It divides the screen into 4 rows and 4 columns of the same size and allows you to move and resize windows by rows or column using keyboard shortcuts.
This is the first version of the App, which was designed to work on a single monitor. Support for multiple monitors will be added soon.
If you have issues or questions concerning WindowTiler, please write me a mail to email@example.com.
* the help window of WindowTiler cannot be moved using the given shortcuts
* WindowTiler may take up to one seconds to react if it wasn't used for several minutes
* drawer of a window are not taken into account when resizing / moving windows via WindowTiler, e.g. TextMate with an open project drawer
* under yet not known circumstances the help window can be blank - quit and start WindowTiler anew to fix that issue
* support for a second monitor
* customization of the shortcuts
* customization of the number of tiles, e.g. if you prefer 5x2 rather 4x4
* shortcut to move windows between first and second monitor
* option to start WindowTiler during log in (you set up this manually for now via "System Preferences > Accounts > Login Items")