Windows Live Messenger 2009 v14.0.8117.416 Portable | 33 MB
Windows Live Messenger is the next-generation MSN Messenger. It has everything you already love about Messenger - your contact list, emoticons, and instant access to your friends via text, voice, and video - plus new ways to connect and share photos and documents effortlessly. It's faster than e-mail and is a great choice for conversations and the perfect alternative when you can't be there in person. As always, it's free to download Messenger and use most of its features. Windows Live Messenger (WLM), still commonly referred to by the previous name of MSN Messenger (MSN for short), is an instant messaging client for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows Mobile, first released on December 13, 2005 by Microsoft. It is part of Microsoft's Windows Live set of online services
More than just chatting
Sure, you use Messenger to send instant messages, but did you know you can play games and exchange pictures too?
Add pictures or short videos of yourself that can change with your mood, let people know what music you’re listening to, and customize the scene in the conversation window.
Put your favorites on top
Add the people you chat with the most to your list of favorites at the top of your contact list. As soon as they’re ready to chat, you’ll see their profile pictures light up.
Show and tell
Drag photos right into the conversation window and show them off while you’re chatting. You can also let contacts save your photos on their computers.
Keep up with what's new
See what your contacts have been up to lately, automatically. The what’s new area gives you a glimpse of any new blogs or photos they’ve posted, new contacts they’ve added, and more.
Send mobile text messages
If someone you’re chatting with has to leave their computer, you can still use Messenger to send an SMS text message to their mobile phone.
Windows Live products require the following:
* Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (32-bit edition only), Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 Beta (32-bit or 64-bit editions), or Windows Server 2008. Note: Windows Live Movie Maker is not supported on Windows XP
* Processor: 1 GHz or higher for Windows Vista; 800 MHz or higher for Windows XP
* Memory: 128 MB of RAM (256 MB or more recommended) for Windows XP; 512 MB for Windows Vista
* Resolution: Minimum 1024 x 768
* Internet connection: Internet functionality requires dial-up or broadband Internet access (provided separately). Local or long-distance charges may apply.
* Browser: Windows Live Toolbar requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later
* Graphics or video card: Windows Live Movie Maker requires ATI Radeon 9500 (or higher) or nVidia GeForce FX 5900 (or higher).
1- Multi Messenger Supported
2- webcam And voice chat Working Now!
Home Page - http://explore.live.com/windows-live-messenger?os=other