This is the simplest & cleanest Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 currently that I have tried on my machine, which includes all recent updates till Mid March. I can highly recommend this.
- NO tweaks or add-ons.
- NO additional programs and software added.
- NO graphics, scripts and wallpapers added or changed.
- It's the original image from Microsoft except added updates and IE11!
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 2 gigabyte (GB) RAM.
- 20 GB available hard disk space.
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
- CRC32: 62F8A431
- MD5: 63034C9B52C202345C8278BD266B1628
- SHA-1: 58328568EC6F758BF2C17645B16EB6CE1D4B5B82
- Unpack the ISO image.
- Burn the ISO with minimum speed with your favorite burning tool. (Burning Studio is recommended)
- Install as normal. When asked for a key leave it empty.
- After the system is ready use Windows Loader to activate.
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Integrated March 2014 (x86)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Integrated March 2014 (x64)