Windows 7 Toolkit 22.214.171.124 Beta (Eng/Rus) | 11.41 MB
Windows 7 Toolkit software for working with images of Windows 7, is a good alternative RTLite. For your convenience. In the archives Russian and English versions. Installing the program on disk is not required!
1. Downloading updates for Windows 7 with the new changes, SP1, language packs without having to visit the Microsoft Web page, the driver packages and so on
2. Integration of the drivers, registry entries, add-ons, language packs, gadgets and more into the image of Windows.
3. Integration into the image of a "silent" installations.
4. Conversion Update MSU to CAB and vice versa, the extraction of updates EXE and convert them to Cab-files for further integration into the image
5. Merge x86 and x64 images into a single image
6. Creating a bootable USB-drive and CD DVD
7. Remove / add components, the Windows implementation of image
8. Creating a response file (silent installation)
9. Removing and installing the cached updates to the current Windows installation
10. Forced off the mounted image
11. The separation of the image into multiple parts if the machine does not use the DVD drive
12. Built-in controller WIM, DISM, and imagex to edit images WIM (no need to download Microsoft Windows AIK)
13. Removing the Microsoft Office updates from the EXE files and convert them into Cab-files for further integration into the image
14. Create your own add-ons from software installations to further integrate them into the image
15. Editing the registry within the image WIM (add, delete, edit the registry entries in the image)