Windows 7 Theme - Blade
Year : 2011 | OS : Windows 7 | 57.14 MB
- Blade Theme
- Blade Basic Theme
- Blade 2 Theme
- Blade 2 Basic Theme
- Blade Icons
- System Clock
- MAX Glass Cursors
- Blade Sound Scheme (Thanks to Razorsedge)
- ieframe (IE Skin/Mod
- System Properties Logo/Orb
- Getting Started top Pane
- Games Menu Preview Pane
- New WEI index images with square borders
- wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
- New Fonts Eurostile, DS-Digital
- Theme Resource Changer
- Blade Desktop Gadgets
- Blade ObjectDock and Blade RocketDock
- And much more!!
1. Open up the DO First!! Folder
2. Use UniversalThemePatcher to patch your system files. If you have a 64 bit OS you must run both x86 and x64 theme patchers. Restart your PC when patching is finshed. If you have previously patched your files you can skip this step.
3. Install Theme Resource Changer [Recommended]. 32 and 64 bit versions included. This little program only needs to be installed once. By installing this program, your start button, Explorer back and forward arrows, Cursors, selected icons and side pane images will automatically change.
Note: If you choose not to install this you will have to either manually replace images using restorator or replace the dll files in your system32 and syswow64 folders
4. Open up the Theme Folder and double click either the x86 or x64 theme installer depending on which operating system you have installed.
5. Theme will be automatically installed
6. 4 different themes are included, 2 basic themes and 2 aero themes
Blade Icon Pack Install Instructions [Optional]
1. Install 7tsp_GUI_v0.3_B(3001).exe and run program when finished
2. Click Add Custom Icon Pack ---> Browse and select 7tsp_Blade_Icons_Theme_Extras.7z ---> Click Open
3. Click Start Patching after the icon pack is finished loading.
4. Restart you PC ---> Once logged back in ---> Restart PC one more time
6. I highly recommend you install this icon pack....it really puts the extra touches on the theme
How To Restore Original Windows Icons
1. Run 7tsp
2. Click Restore
3. Choose Restore modified system files to before 7tsp was used
4. 2 Restarts will be required to uninstall the icon pack.
5. Done....original icons will no be restored.