Here's the final update of the most popular media player Winamp Pro! Nullsoft Winamp is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity media player for Windows.
Winamp Pro 5.63 Build 3234 Final Multilingual
Winamp supports playback of many audio (MP3, OGG, AAC, WAV, MOD, XM, S3M, IT, MIDI, etc) and video types (AVI, ASF, MPEG, NSV), custom appearances called skins, audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins (including two industry dominating visualization plug-ins), an advanced media library, Internet radio and TV support, CD ripping, and CD burning. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow. This player supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
• The Full version plays MP3s, AAC, WMA, and more; Compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins; Full Support for classic and modern skins; Plays Videos; has a Powerful Media Library; Browse Internet Radio & TV Stations; Integrated Internet Music Videos & Songs; Bundled Visualizations; and Burn & Rip CDs.
• The LITE version plays MP3s, AAC, WMA, and more. It is compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins and has full support for classic skins.
• Native video support including the most popular file formats for H.264 encoded video (Pro Only)
• Unrestricted Audio CD Burning & Ripping up to 48x
• MP3 Encoding – the industry leading format
• High Quality Bitrate AACPlus Encoding (twice the quality of the free version).
• Help fund continued product development & innovation.
• Buy tickets, find lyrics, & download music directly from your media player
• Windows 7 Compliant
• Winamp OrglerTM lets you track, chart and share your Winamp listening history
• iTunes Library Import
• Find & manage Add-ons directly in your media player
• Available in 16 languages including Turkish, Romanian & Brazilian Portuguese
Winamp Player Features:
• Plays Music and Video Files (aacPlus, MP3, AAC, WMA and more!)
• Compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins
• Full Support for Classic and Modern Skins
• Plays Videos (NSV, WMV, and more!)
• Powerful Media Library
• Browse SHOUTcast Radio & TV Stations
• Browse Winamp Music Videos & Songs
• Integrated AOL Video Content (News, Sports, Movies & more)
• AOL Radio Featuring XM
• SHOUTcast Wire (podcast directory)
• Predixis MusicMagic (dynamic playlisting)
• Bundled Visualizations
• Burn CDs (Limited to 2x – 48x in Pro!)
• Rips CDs (Limited to 8x aacPlus, AAC, WMA – Unlimited aacPlus, AAC, WMA and MP3 in Pro!)
• 50 free mp3s from Emusic
• Includes Winner of the Internet
• Surround Music Project!
• Includes an MP3 of ‘Mercy Me’ by Alkaline Trio
• Rip/Encode music into aacPlus, AAC, WMA, or MP3!
• Burn CDs up to 48x!
Changes in Winamp 5.63:
* New: Hungarian and Indonesian installer translations and language packs
* New: [enc_vorbis] Ogg Vorbis Encoder (based on aoTuV)
* Improved: Shift+F10 app key support in the Media Library
* Improved: [enc_fhgaac] Added VBR mode 6, plus other minor quality improvements
* Improved: [in_mod] Refactored, simplified and threadsafe memory allocation
* Improved: [ml_history] Save playcounts when updated instead of only on exit
* Improved: [ml_local] Increased search query buffers from 512 or 1024 to 2048 bytes
* Improved: [gen_hotkeys] Added manual advance and visualization specific actions
* Fixed: Embedded album art not working in some scenarios
* Fixed: [aacdec] Memory leak when re-syncing to AAC stream
* Fixed: [bmp] Bounds checking in TSCC decoder
* Fixed: [bmp] Heap overflow issues (thanks: Secunia)
* Fixed: [in_avi] Divide-by-zero and NULL pointer issues (thanks: FuzzMyApp)
* Fixed: [in_mod] .IT memory & heap corruption issues (thanks: Jeremy Brown, MSVR)
* Fixed: [ml_local] Crash in MLDBAPI::SetField cache
* Fixed: [pmp_android/usb] Genre and Year metadata edits writing to Disc# field
* Fixed: [vis_milk2] Presets not reacting to music in localized installs (Milkdrop v2.25)
* Misc: More general tweaks, improvements, fixes and optimizations
* Updated: [aacdec] Fraunhofer AAC Decoder v1.762.208
* Updated: [in_vorbis] libogg 1.3.0 & libvorbis 1.3.3
* Updated: [lame_enc] LAME 3.99.5
* Updated: [png] libpng v1.5.10
* Updated: [vp8] libvpx v1.1.0
* Updated: [xml] expat v2.1.0
* Updated: [zlib.dll] zlib 1.2.7