WaveMetrics IGOR Pro 6.1.2 | 98.63 Mb
IGOR Pro is an interactive software environment for experimentation with scientific and engineering data and for the production of publication-quality graphs and page layouts. IGOR has been used by tens of thousands of technical professionals since its introduction in 1989. It combines power with ease of use by providing a programming environment for the sophisticated user along with the ease of point and click for the beginner and expert alike.
- IGOR Pro produces journal-quality scientific graphs and exports high-resolution graphics formats such as Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) and PDF.
- IGOR Pro handles large data sets very quickly.
- IGOR Pro includes a wide range of capabilities for scientific and engineering analysis and graphing.
- IGOR Pro has special support for time-series or other evenly-spaced data.
- IGOR Pro includes a powerful suite of image processing operations for image filtering, manipulation, and quantification.
- IGOR Pro imports data in many formats, and can acquire data from hardware devices.
- IGOR Pro is completely programmable via a built-in programming environment, and can be extended by external code (XOPs) written in C.
- IGOR Pro doesn't require any programming; most functionality is available using standard menus, dialogs, and the mouse.
- IGOR Pro runs on Macintosh and Windows computers, and IGOR's data files are cross-platform compatible.
Following are a few highlights of the new features we have added to IGOR Pro since version 6:
- Runs natively on Intel-based Macintosh.
- Massive new Statistics support.
- Builtin FIR and IIR filtering.
- Magnify text in help, procedure, and notebook windows.
- Floating tool palette and info panel.
- Graphs can have up to 10 cursors.
- Tables display huge number of columns much more quickly.
- Quick Fit menu item for quick and easy access to built-in fitting functions.
- Multi-threaded programming and curve fitting.
- Hide built-in menus to create completely custom menus, including color menus.