iPhone | iPad | iPod Touch | 160MB
Space, the last uncharted horizon, is wide open for those who have the power to take it. Get ready for one of the most anticipated games to hit the iTunes App Store. Warpgate, from studio Freeverse, is available now!
Rule the universe. Dominate commodity markets - legal or illegal. Condemn your enemies and explore the vast reaches of the universe. Aliens and Pirates: will they be your allies or foes? Risk it all to explore expand exploit and exterminate throughout the galaxy! Warpgate offers a vast cosmos of over 35 star-systems to explore in 172 different starships with over 100 main quests. Groundbreaking galactic graphics, fluid controls, and endless non-quest missions mean there is no limit to your adventure! Warpgate is perfect for the iPhone and iPod Touch with intuitive touch controls and promises an amazingly immersive experience.
Warpgate's innovative normal mapping integration means that users of all devices can experience the breathtaking details of the expanses of space. Brag about your conquests and share your adventures with Plus+ awards and in-game Postman postcard sharing features.
What's new in Version 1.2
New Plus+ syncing. Now you can upload your saved game to the Plus+ network and retrieve it. This will allow you to share save games between iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Also keeps an online backup of your progress.
Plus+ is a free online network to join that offer Awards, Leaderboards and Friends!
Added a new option to turn on or off the Accelerometer controls introduced in 1.1. Users who like the old game mechanic can opt to not use the new controls and users who like them can keep on using them.
- Fixed a bug with the Mad Scientist Mission
- Fixed some spelling errors
- Fixed an asteroid in Omicron Persei 8
- Fixed the weapon names of Illegally Modified Pirate Weapons
- Fixed a bug with the Rekoil starship
- Fixed a few typos and spelling errors
- Fixed a bug in the scripting where some dialog could be missed
- Updated all missions to give better descriptions of where to go/what to do.
- Fixed Manhattan weapon icon
- Fixed a bug with the Nebulous Intentions not completing
Link for more information:
NO MIRROR PLS.