An update Warlock 2: The Exiled Update v2.1.153 by Paradox Interactive
Check the included .txt file for a list of what's new No other updates are required for this release
AI and Modding
- AI unit-buying behaviour bugfix
- AI now uses magic to help advancing its armies! (terramorphing, flying, water-walking and teleportation)
- AI additionally tuned
- Modding of cities added (only cities of selected race can be changed from the race editor, any city can be changed from the main editor).
- Some missing Great Mage perks were added to the Editor.
- Fixed an issue when AI send units in a fog of war, where unexpected water title occur.
- Summon Hero spell fixed.
- Fixed crash with only one player having mod with custom map in multiplayer )
- Fixed an issue with crash on different spell trees of multiplayer players
- Fixed problem with trigger activation after a number of turns (not only in modding).
- If host has mods that joining players do not have, you now have the opportunity to download them directly. Currently you have to do this twice, since the first try will render an error message.
Maps are also an exception to this: if you download a map this way the host will crash but the clients will still get the map. So the host can then recreate the game and the clients can join in. This is known and we are looking at this.