VueScan Pro 9.0.00 (x86/x64) Final | 12.6 MB
VueScan, the world's most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. It is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers. VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. VueScan increases your productivity and saves you money. VueScan has advanced scanning options, powerful features, and greatly improves your scans with superior color accuracy and better color balance. VueScan supports more than 700 scanners and 209 digital camera raw files and takes about 5 minutes to download and install.
• Works with 1200 flatbed and film scanners
• Runs on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
• Improves your productivity and quality of scans
• Has been downloaded more than 5 million times
• Create raw scan files
• ICC profiles and color spaces
• IT8 color calibration
What's new in version 9.0.00
• Adds 64-bit versions for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. This lets you use more scanners on 64-bit operating systems (and lets you use Canon transparency adapters on 64-bit Windows). Also lets you work easier with scans larger than 3 GBytes.
• Generally faster and more responsive, faster starting up
• Easier to install and use - VueScan 9 is only _one_ file on Windows and Linux, and a single icon on Mac OS X. You can copy it to anywhere on a hard drive or USB memory stick by copying this one file.
• User interface is easier to use, and more screen space is used for scans and less space for options. You can also customize the font size if you want to change this (Prefs | Font size).
• Automatically installs Photoshop plugin and TWAIN driver
• Universal binary on Mac OS X - x32 is Intel/PowerPC and x64 is 64-bit Intel and 32-bit Intel
• Improved internationalization - better non-English support
Home Page -