VueScan Pro 8.6.33 | 6.2 MB
VueScan, the world's most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. It is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers. VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. VueScan increases your productivity and saves you money. VueScan has advanced scanning options, powerful features, and greatly improves your scans with superior color accuracy and better color balance. VueScan supports more than 700 scanners and 209 digital camera raw files and takes about 5 minutes to download and install.
- Works with 1200 flatbed and film scanners
- Runs on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
- Improves your productivity and quality of scans
- Has been downloaded more than 5 million times
- Create raw scan files
- ICC profiles and color spaces
- IT8 color calibration
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for Nikon LS-8000/LS-9000 'Scanner | Calibrate'
· Added support for HP 6200C lamp off
· Improved speed with Minolta Scan Dual IV
· Improved calibration with Minolta Scan Dual IV
· Improved 'Prefs | Option panel width' option
· Fixed problem with 'Crop | Multi crop'
· Fixed problem with HP PSC 2400
· Fixed problem with 'Input | Lock exposure'
· Fixed problem with 'Input | Lock film base color'
· Fixed problem with 'Input | Lock image color'
Home Page -