Vue 9 xStream SP1 Build 9005960 - Plugins 9005960 - (WIN/MAC) | 806 MB
Vue 9 xStream offers professional CG artists a complete toolset for creating and rendering exceptionally rich and realistic natural environments in 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D and Softimage. Access all the power of the world's leading 3D Digital Nature solution directly from within your favorite application. Create and edit beautifully detailed natural environments using your application's standard manipulators. Render everything together inside 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D or Softimage, with full interaction between Vue and native elements, including 2-way mutual shadow casting, reflection, refraction and GI.
* [MacOS] Fixed a crash with TIFF module in 64bits apps.
* [C4D] Ensure compatibility of xStream with Cinema4D Net Render.
* Added support of 3DS Max 2012, Maya 2012 and SoftImage 2012.
* Fixed potential crash when painting an EcoSystem over a procedural terrain using displacement.
* [Maya] Fixed rendering in Maya on MacOS (MentalRay & Software).
* [V-Ray] Fixed rendering of xStream clouds in scenes using a VRay DomeCamera.
* Fixed some plant display issues (the mapping was not correctly applied).
* [Max] Fixed bad access to viewport.
* [LightWave] Fixed the synchronization of LightWave render camera with xStream render engine,
when the LightWave camera is animated.
* [C4D/3DSMax/LightWave] Fixed synchronization of camera information between the host
and xStream at render time, when the original Vue Camera was animated in Vue standalone.
* [MentalRay] [Distributed Bucket Rendering] Fixed a crash when the .vue scene path is wrong.
Also fixed logs in that case.
* [VRay] Fixed a bug preventing the initialization of the VRay shader and leading to a black render
(first time only).
* [VRay] Added support of VRay suns.
* [C4D] Fixed a possible Crash when attempting to perform an 'interactive Render'.
* [standalone renderer] Fixed output path of multi-pass files in animation, in mode "separate files".
* Displacement mapping: Fixed artifacts is some meshes with sharp edges.
* [Cocoa] Fixed a bug with Ctrl and Shift.
* Fixed artifacts in the rendering of procedural terrains with 3D displacement by the RenderCows.
* Fixed potential memory leak when rendering an animated scene using some large static EcoSystems.
* Improved stability in the text editor.
* Improved "Cancel Last Update" (required admin permissions).
* Fixed inconsistent volumetric material rendering over compound objects.
* Accelerated construction of OpenGL mesh.
* Fixed multiple ungrouping.
* Fixed holes when rendering scattered or replicated mesh objects.
* Fixed light volumetric density function edition.
* [MacOS] Added handling of Middle button drag.
* [MacOS] Improved support for 16bits TIFF image.
* Fixed a possible crash in Open-GL when using Pre-animated meshes.
* Fixed a possible crashes when attempting to load the 'Animated Sunset' atmosphere .
* Fixed an issue when saving new animated atmospheres.
* [MacOS] Fixed crash when editing triggers.
* [MacOS] Improved support for multiscreen.
* [MacOS] Improved Idle mode MacOS (avoids Vue to grab the whole CPU when Idle).
* [MacOS] Removed blank menu items.
* [MacOS] Fixed a crash when editing plants on Mac equiped with NVidia cards.
* [Standalone Renderer] Fixed a crash when the auto-save mode is activated.
* [EcoSystems] Fixed tiled population pattern when density is constant.
* [EcoSystems] Fixed a possible issue when using Offset in Dynamic EcoSystems.