Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.
VSO Software ConvertXtoDVD 4 v22.214.171.1246-TE | 30.30 MB
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download More formats...
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support available languages...
* Works with 32 and 64bits edition of Windows XP, Vista, 7
Install vsoConvertXtoDVD4_setup.exe. After installation copy precracked files into ConvertXtoDVD's installed folder (C:\Program Files\VSO\ConvertX\4), making sure to overwrite the existing files. You now have a fully registered version of ConvertXtoDVD 4!
Included is the manual as CX2D 4 is more technical now and not thought as a easy to use single click converter now (hate it or like it).
Thats it! Enjoy.