As DVDs are getting less interest nowadays, VSO bring us this release ConvertXtoHD with the stable version.
Convert your videos in HD in just a click - whatever their original format - to watch on any Blu-ray or AVCHD player! Give your videos Blu-ray treatment with exceptional image quality! Conversions are made with professional looking menus making your disks extra easy to watch!
Blu-ray and AVCHD Creator
- Make Blu-ray and AVCHD disks with your videos!
- Exceptional HD quality results
- Menu creation and editing
- Convert 4x faster using your hardware
- Create AVCHD and Blu-ray folders, disks and ISO images.
- Supports all input files: .avi, .mkv, Blu-rays, DVDs, .mts, .mpg, FLV
- Choose your output size: DVD-5, DVD-9, BD-25, BD-50, or custom value
Edit & Personalize
- Add subtitles & audio
- Advanced subtitle editing
- Adjust synchronization
- Rotate videos
- Chapter managment
- Cut out sections of the video
- 480, 576, 720, 1080 resolution
- 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 full screen
- Increase audio volume
- Join files into one
- Personalize HD menus
- Live preview!
Quality & Speed
- Videos are converted simultaneously and optimized for multi-core processing
- Nvidia Cuda/NVENC and INTEL QuickSync hardware optimizations will be used for encoding and decoding when possible
Easy to use
- Burn to disk
- Burn multiple copies
- Make copies of Blu-ray disks
- Create BDMV and AVCHD ISO
- Compatible with all disk formats and burners
- Store conversions on USB key or PC.
- Shutdown PC option when finished
- Various skins to change look and feel of the interface
- Available in multiple languages
- Includes several HD menu templates
- Includes "how to" tutorials and video guides
What's New in ConvertXtoHD 126.96.36.199:
- 0009144: [Bug] Menu conversion freeze when "2 pass encoding" AND "hardware encoders" options are enabled (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009143: [Feature Request] Add .img image file format in load files dialog (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009142: [Bug] Menu template thumbnail not refreshed when "No menu" is selected (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009141: [Crash] Getting "Runtime error 217" on startup (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009135: [Bug] User reports some DVDs may result in same hash (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008575: [Bug] orange menu (felicia) - resolved.
1. Just apply the patch over the target executable. Enjoy it!
Big Thanks to: Cerberus.