Here's the final release of VSO ConvertXtoDVD.. The software to convert and burn your videos to DVD.
In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
Convert to DVD
Watch your videos on any TV with our avi to dvd converter software. Convert to DVD 1 or more videos. Designed for beginners, but with advanced settings available.
Create menus & chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview
Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
- 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
- Hardware decoding for faster conversions
- Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation
- Various audio output formats
- Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc . . .)
- Multiple encoding profiles
- Shutdown computer when finished
- Multi-core processor optimized
- Audio amplifier
- Padding and cropping
- Batch converter
- Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
- Quality advisor
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC
Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206:
- 0008936: [Bug] blu-ray subtitles should not be editable in subtitle tab under preview window (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008895: [Bug] in some cases if you save a project and close app you are asked again if you want to save (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008930: [Feature Request] wording change Delete Cut to Cancel Cut (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008857: [Bug] burning engine - a couple users with message "Wrong disk. Use one of these: double Layer DVD+R,......" (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008934: [Bug] cancel is not obeyed in dialogue "update settings to project" (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008933: [Bug] video background distortion (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008896: [Bug] apply only setting changed, applies other default settings to currently open project (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008932: [Bug] odd menu behaivor in preview- items do not appear for several seconds (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008929: [Bug] items under DVD & Menus disappear if language of app is changed and mouse moves over items (cedric) - resolved.
- 0008931: [Bug] menu text blurry when opening a saved project (cedric) - resolved.
- 0007452: [Bug] cuts across automatic chapter points cause playback problems (felicia) - resolved.
- 0006166: [Bug] 16/9 menu labels not center on image buttons (felicia) - resolved.
- 0003773: [Feature Request] Request to update the extra templates (Xmas, Film, Champetre etc...) to support the new v4.1 (felicia) - resolved.
- 0005975: [Bug] videos that do display in any template or convert to proper result (felicia) - resolved.
- 0008071: [Bug] preview window pops out after burning (felicia) - resolved.
1. Unpack, install ConvertXtoDVD.
2. Apply the patch in the default directory of the app.
Thanks to Cerberus.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 220.127.116.11 Multilingual - Uploaded - RapidGator - LetitBit