VSO ConvertXToDVD 220.127.116.114 Beta | 17.25 Mb
ConvertXtoDVD - top-choice video conversion software - convert and burn any videos such as Avi to DVD, WMV to DVD, MKV to DVD, YouTube, ogm, mpeg, quicktime mov! This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software burn video and audio formats to DVD, video conversion supports avi, divx, wmv, mkv, xvid, vcd, vob, dvd...
All in one video conversion and burning software
- Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
- Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
- Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
- Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
- Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
- Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
- Advanced file merging possibilities
- Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
- Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
- Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
- Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
- Multilingual support available languages...
Windows 2000 SP4/XP SP2/Vista/7 (32bits and 64bits)
ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.1684
Interface improvement and fixes.
* Added a "Save Project As ..." feature
* Reworked the "Save Project" feature
* Added a "Reset forms positions" feature
* Reworded some unclear statements
* Corrected one wrong statement.
- 0002374: [suggestion] Save project behaves like "Save As", instead of simple "Save" (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002979: [feature request] windows size back to default (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002368: [suggestion] When editing texts, jump to dots using Ctrl+Cursor (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002165: [bug] Remove add video icon at "bottom" line merging window (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002967: [suggestion] Re-arrange text for Encoding options (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002612: [bug] Text in sub-window Settings (header) lost. shows iuf (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002590: [suggestion] better understanding of "item" language identifier (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002581: [bug] Hint box [default subtitle anguage] always displayed in English language, whatever language you select. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003048: [information] updater pointing to shop page instead of download page (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003039: [crash] cannot convert files when output is on a network (like coincoin): problem error in log is inaccurate (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003047: [bug] 22.214.171.1243 : open desktop on 7 instead the output folder (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002983: [bug] Convertion Setting is always optimal(build 126.96.36.1991) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002995: [bug] Second column not visible in DVD menu label window (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003044: [bug] 188.8.131.523: Regression, lost edit function at DVD menus labels sub-window (DVD menus tab) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003045: [bug] 184.108.40.2063 : registration : failed to set data 'licensekey' (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002994: [bug] v220.127.116.111: "Failed to set data for LicenseKey" (wesson) - resolved.