VSO ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.1680 Portable | 21.9 MB
ConvertXtoDVD, video conversion software, you can convert and burn all your videos and convert Avi to DVD! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player. All in one conversion and burning software. This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software supports most video and audio formats for video conversion (avi, mpg, mov, wmv, mkv, ogm and more) and even handles DVD to DVD copy! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.
• Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
• Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
• Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
• Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
• Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
• Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
• Advanced file merging possibilities
• Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
• Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
• Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
• Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
• Multilingual support
• Optimized for Windows XP / Vista 32bits and 64bits
Various fixes :
* subtitle resizing issues
* choppy playback - bad frame rate detection issues
* conversion freezing issues
* interface (toolbars) update
* fix a potential crash when changing of menu in the treeview
- 0004246: [Information] when a conversion is paused - the settings name should be changed to resume (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003194: [Crash] Access Violation when deleting an item (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003862: [Bug] regression ts file not supported in version 4, did work in version 2 (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004166: [Information] chapter edition (must press enter twice to validate change) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004167: [Feature Request] have + add file icon always showing in merge window (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002901: [Bug] video does not play "smooth' after conversion / Video format AVC (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004212: [Bug] subtitle not correctly resized in ts file (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004231: [Crash] conversion freezes at 90% (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004221: [Bug] Garbled audio, going too fast (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004239: [Bug] ConvertXtoDVD only converts part of a .flv file while AVS completes conversion of whole file (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004243: [Bug] subtitles included in MKV, too low to be seen on screen - only a problem when converting in NTSC (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004247: [Bug] image is distorted after conversion (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004182: [Unsupported file/stream format] Avi doesn't load: there is no decodable video stream (wesson) - resolved.
Home Page - http://www.vso-software.fr/