The new release of VMware Workstation is here. The new version comes with a new interface and more!
VMware Workstation 11 takes virtualization to the next level with the broadest operating system support, rich user experience, a comprehensive feature set and high performance. VMware Workstation is designed for professionals that rely on virtual machines to get their job done.
Key Features of VMware Workstation 11:
- Run multiple operating systems simultaneously on the same PC
- Create powerful virtual machines to run the most demanding applications
- Run a cloud on your PC
- Move and access your virtual machines easily, whether in your PC, in your datacenter or in the cloud
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire
- Run VMware Workstation as a server to share virtual machines with others
VMware Workstation runs on most 64-bit Windows or Linux host operating systems:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Ubuntu 10.04 and above
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8 and above
- CentOS 5.8 and above
- Oracle Linux 5.8 and above
- openSUSE 11.2 and above
- SUSE Linux 11.2 and above
Homepage - Release Notes
1. Use the provided key to register.
2. Since developer doesn't call home, don't think it'll be blocked.
3. Enjoy it!