CORE deliver the new updated version of VMware Fusion Professional v6 on the Mac OS X..
VMware Fusion allows you to create a Virtual Machine on your Mac and run Windows (including Windows 8.1) and Windows software on your Mac.
Run your favorite Windows applications alongside Mac applications without rebooting. Whether you would like to run Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 on a Mac, the VMware Fusion easy install feature will get you up and running in no time. With the ability to run Windows-only applications like Microsoft Project, Access and Internet Explorer, VMware Fusion turns your Mac into the ultimate computer for compatibility.
Version 6 is optimized for the latest Macs and ready for OS X Mavericks and Windows 8.1 to deliver the ultimate Windows on Mac experience.
The new VMware Fusion 6.0 Professional version adds the following:
• Create restricted virtual machines.
• Create expiring virtual machines.
• Create linked clones.
• Single VM mode for managed environments.
• VMware Player 6 Plus included.
• Network editor.
• Eligible for VMware Basic and Production support.
What's New in Version 6.0.4:
- VMware Fusion 6.0.4 has been updated to the OPENSSL library version openssl-1.0.1h where necessary to address CVE-2014-0224, CVE-2014-0198, CVE-2010-5298, and CVE-2014-3470.
• Intel, 64-bit processor.
• 2GB RAM (4GB recommended).
• Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later.
• A copy of Windows (if you'll be installing Windows).
1. Use our keymaker to register the application.
VMware.Fusion.Professional.v6.0.4.MacOSX.Incl.Keymaker-CORE - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom