Vista Services Optimizer is a free and perfect tweaking utility that can improve your Windows Vista Performance and security with a simple mouse click, by tweaking Windows services in an automatic and a very safe way according to the way you use your computer and which software are installed on your system.
Vista Services Optimizer enables you to safely optimize Windows Vista services based on how you use your computer. A standard Vista installation has many services turned on and running that you may not have any use for, consuming CPU and memory that can potentially slow down your system. Vista Services Optimizer analyzes your system and suggests services that can be safely turned off.
You can choose to perform an automatic tune-up based on what is suitable for your system, or use a manual tune-up that lets you select from a more detailed list of features thatyou want to disable.
Vista Services Optimizer does not require any technical knowledge and provides easy tounderstand check box options to tune your system for your personal needs. It also includes asystem restore feature that allows you to restore Windows service settings to their defaults at any time.
Key features of "Vista Services Optimizer":
Easy-To-Use: · Vista Services Optimizer is an easy-to-use free optimization utility that enables you · to improve your · Windows Vista performance and security with simple mouse clicks and does not require · any technical · knowledge. Services Diagnostics: · Services Diagnostics” feature enables you to inspect your Windows Vista performance · and security · status according to your current system services configurations and how you are using · your · computer. It also provides solutions for certain performance and security problems. Automatic TuneUp: · Vista Services Optimizer can tweak your Windows Vista in an automatic way with a · single click, by · stopping and disabling useless and unwanted Windows services according to the way you · use your · computer, attached hardware and installed software. Manual TuneUp: · Vista Services Optimizer includes “Manual TuneUp” feature that enables you to · optimize your · Windows Vista services in an advanced way. You can specify the Windows Service you · want to · Optimize, Restore or Query information using easy to understand check box options. · Services Profiles: (New) · Vista Services Optimizer includes a new feature called · Services Profiles” that · enables you to save · your services optimization options into a file called “Windows Services Profile” that · helps you apply · your different optimization options in seconds. Smart Rescue Center: · Vista Services Optimizer is a safe tweaking utility that can optimize Windows Vista · performance and · security in a safe way without causing any harm to your system. Smart Rescue Center · helps you undo · any changes that Vista Services Optimizer has made to your system.
What's new in Vista Services Optimizer 22.214.171.124: · This version comes with massive enhancements targeting application performance, usability and flexibility, with improved Services Snapshots, Windows Services Manager, Gaming Mode profile and improved Services Profiles management, Vista Services Optimizer becomes the most powerful open source Windows services manager and optimizer.
· Vista Services Optimizer 1.3 is safer than the previous versions, because Services Diagnostics and Automatic TuneUp features will never set any Windows service to Disabled start-up, however unneeded Windows services will be set to Manual tuneup, this will optimize unneeded Windows services besides will allow those services to be started normally when needed by Windows applications.
· Gaming Mode profile can save your Gaming Mode settings, saving you a lot of time as you can switch to Gaming Mode with one touch without specifying which Windows services to be turned off each time to turn on Gaming Mode.
· Services Manager is an advanced built-in tool that enables advanced users to perform advanced function on all installed Windows services including third party services. for example you can start, stop, delete and specify the start-up type of a selected service. Services Manager also provides detailed information about Windows services like service's description, dependencies and company.
· Vista Services Optimizer 1.3 has better managment for Services Profiles and Services Snapshots, making previwing, applying and managing of stored services profiles and services snapshots an easy task.
· Vista Services Optimizer 1.3 comes with an improved version of Services Snapshots, which can not only backup Windows services but also can backup all third party services.
· The user interface (UI) has been redesigned to provide maximum flexibility and usability. Through the Home Window you can preview simple system information like CPU and memory information, Get system usage information, access and modify common Vista Services Optimizer settings and get useful tips about Vista Services Optimizer functions.
Requirements:- To run Vista Services Optimizer with optimum reliability and performance, your system should match the following requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows™ Vista with Service Pack 1 (32-Bit or 64-Bit). - Microsoft® Windows™ 7 (32-Bit or 64-Bit). - Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1.
Installation :- 1. Unpack 2. Run Apps as Administrator 3. Enjoy It !!!!!!!!!!