VirtualKeyboard v3.7.1 MacOSX Regged-CORE | 6 MB
VirtualKeyboard is an on-screen keyboard that offers point-and-click typing using pointing devices such as a head pointer, mouse, graphic tablet, trackball, etc. This program is designed primarily for disabled person but it can be used also to teach the children to write, to prepare kiosk environments, etc.
To use VirtualKeyboard simply click on the keys of the on-screen keyboard and each keypress will be sent to the active application. It works seamlessly with all standard Mac applications allowing you to type virtually anywhere a hardware keyboard can be used. As with a real keyboard, to get uppercase characters you click Shift first, or to type in all uppercase, click Lock. Similarly, it handles command-key combinations, dead-keys, and modifier key - click combinations.
VirtualKeyboard main features:
• Fully functional on-screen keyboard floating above other applications.
• Works with US and international keyboard layouts
• Offers four, fully resizable, keyboard models: extended, standard, reduced and mini.
• Handles command-key combinations, modifier key-click combinations and auto-key repeat.
• Provides an option that makes the keyboard transparent (0-90%) when you move the cursor away.
• "Labels" feature: you can type text you use frequently (like a return address, letter head, signature, ecc.) into all Mac OS X applications simply select it from Label menu.
• Provides various visual and audio-feedback features including speaking what you type (the latter option is built-in for English).
• Self-minimizing keyboard: this feature automatically reduces the keyboard size if it is not used for a determined period of time.
• Open contextual menus when the left mouse button is hold pressed.