VideoVista Professional Edition v22.214.171.1240 | File-Size: 6.81 MB
VideoVista Video Streaming Software multibitrate easy to use without dedicated server Products VideoVista
Video Vista - the easy video streaming solution
VideoVista is the Italian solution to the demand for video streaming, which is becoming increasingly insistent and requires a simple and effective answer which lies outside the models currently adopted and imposed by the market. VideoVista needs no dedicated video server to work: all you need to do is copy the video file (.vvf) into a web folder as though it were a JPEG image, add a line of code to the web page and, hey presto, it works!
* An encoding program which creates video files in .vvf (VideoVista File) format;
The encoder is an executable program for the Windows environment:
o Windows 2000
o Windows Xp
* A Java applet for viewing the video
The applet and the Video can be executed on all platforms that support a web server
o Windows, Linux, Solaris, Apple Macintosh, etc.
o Apache, IIS, etc.
* The video can be viewed using all the platforms and browsers that support the Java Virtual Machine
o Windows, Linux, Apple Macintosh, etc.
o Internet Explorer, FireFox, Netscape, etc.
* No dedicated video server; can be used with Apache, IIS, and every other Web server
* No plugin to install on the client side, it is sufficient to install JAVA (compatible with JVM 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6)
* Number of encodable videos: unlimited
* No time or encoding size limits
ОS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista