Victoria II 1.2 (Intel WineSkin)
Mac OS X | English | Virtual Programming | Paradox Inter | 456.05 MB
Genre: Historic Real-Time Strategy
Carefully guide your nation from the era of absolute monarchies in the early 19th century, through expansion and colonization, to finally become a truly great power by the dawn of the 20th century.
Victoria 2 is a grand strategy game played during the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country, guiding it through industrialisation, political reforms, military conquest and colonisation. Experience an in-depth political simulation where every action you take will have various consequences over all the world. The population will react to your decisions based on their political awareness, social class, as well as their willingness to accept or revolt against their government.
• Eight types of governments.
• Detailed economy with over fifty different types of goods and various production factories.
• Historical gameplay on a large map, covering the entire world.
• Over 200 different countries can be played, from the era stretching from 1835 to the onset of WWII.
• Advanced Technological system with hundereds of inventions to be discovered.
• Includes DLC "Lament for the Queen"
Was done and started on:
• MacBook Pro 2,4/4Gb/GF8600M GT
• OS X 10.6.7 Developer update
• XQuartz 2.6
• WineSkin WS7WineCXG10
• Wrapper provided by PortingTeam forum.
• Productivity is low
• The first launch took 15 minutes
Link for more information: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/victoria-2
Download from Hotfile
Download from Fileserve
All links are interchangeable
PLEASE SAY THANKS IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, IT JUST TAKES A SECOND