RocketTheme Vertigo - December 08 Joomla Templates| File-Size: 40.59 MB
The exciting new Vertigo template takes style and design to a whole new level. This powerful template features a stunning new ‘Parallax’ motion effect with multi-layered artwork, providing a breathtaking amount of depth and visual distinctiveness for any site.
Vertigo also features a clean and stylistic layout with a wide variety of configuration options, module positions, layout options, as well as functional features like the integrated multi-position tabbed modules system and the fully featured RokMooMenu animated menu system. Whether you want an amazing visually stunning look for your site, or a simple and clean approach, Vertigo is the perfect template for any project.
An overview of the key features of this template are as follows:
* Joomla 1.5+ version
* Joomla 1.0+ version
* Exciting new Parallax Motion effects with stunning multi-layered artwork
* 6 Preset Color styles and artwork themes
* Amazingly versatile 32 module positions allowing for a multitude of layout configurations and possibilities
* CSS Based Tableless Design
* Integrated multi-position Tabbed Module system
* Sleek and colorful Three Tier Splitmenu system and styling
* 7 Module variation styles
* RokBox plugin support
* 1.0 & 1.5 Native RocketLauncher now available! - Deploy a replica of the Vertigo demo sites.
* Optional IE6 Warning / Upgrade Notification
* Incredibly wide range of versatile typography style options
* 3 built-in menu options - The exclusive RokMooMenu 2.0 menu system with animations, Suckerfish, updated Two tier SplitMenu, as well as a module position to use your own custom menu module (Module)
* Built-in IE6 PNG fix
* W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid
* Fully compatible IE7, IE6, Safari 2+, Firefox 2+, Opera 9+
* Source Adobe Fireworks PNGs included
Preset style variations:
Vertigo features the following 6 built-in preset styles and artwork.
Amazing New Parallax Motion Artwork
Vertigo features a brand new Parallax motion effect with multi-layered artwork, creating brilliant and stunning scenes for each preset color style. Powered by mouse movement as well as browser window resizing, the showcase area of the template displays a moving scene with incredible depth and style to give your site and featured content that extra bit of eye candy.
Multiple configuration options are available to allow for control over how the showcase area is displayed on your site. You can both reduce the amount of imagery, as well as disable the showcase artwork and parallax motion effect all together for sites or pages needing a cleaner approach.
Incredibly Flexible and Versatile
Vertigo offers a wide array of module positions and layout configurations for displaying your content. 32 module positions, collapsing columns and module positions, and a lean css based layout provide a multitude of layout options. Mixing and matching module positions, module hilite variations, and configuration options allow you to create a great many different looks and layouts with just a single template.
The Exclusive RokMooMenu 2.0
* Configurable mouse-out delay to allow for accidental mousing out of the menu.
* Completely customizable animation effects using MooTools transitions. Can be configured in X and/or Y directions.
* Support for fade-in transparency
* Experimental support for IE6 z-index bug using the iFrame hack.
* NEW! Supports background animations for onMouseOver and onMouseOut
Learn more about RokMooMenu on the Menu Options Demo Page.
Module positions are summarized in the diagram below:
1. This template fully supports full width configurations for use with galleries or forums, make sure you do not publish any modules in the side module positions ‘mainbody’ will fill the entire width.
There are a couple of configuration options for this template. The configuration variables are located in the template’s own index.php file. This way you can use the Edit HTML button in the Template Manager to quickly and easily make changes to these options. This is how you can choose the color variations and also configure some default variables. Also you can select which menu the system should use.
Vertigo Configuration Options for Joomla! 1.0
// Change the variables below to adjust the template
// If you have any issues, check out the forum at
$default_style = "style6"; // style1 - style6
$display_showcase = "on"; // on | off | frontpage
$frontpage_component = "show"; // hide | show
$enable_footer_art = "true"; // true | false
$enable_parallax = "full page"; // full page | header | disabled
$enable_ie6warn = "true"; // true | false
$font_family = "vertigo"; // vertigo | geneva | optima | helvetica |
trebuchet | lucida | georgia | palatino
$enable_fontspans = "false"; // true | false
$template_width = "958"; // width in px
$leftcolumn_width = "220"; // width in px
$rightcolumn_width = "270"; // width in px
$leftinset_width = "185"; // width in px
$rightinset_width = "185"; // width in px
$splitmenu_col = "rightcol"; // leftcol | rightcol
$menu_name = "mainmenu"; // mainmenu by default
$menu_type = "moomenu"; // moomenu | suckerfish | splitmenu | module | none
$default_font = "default"; // smaller | default | larger
$show_moduleslider = "true"; // true | false
$moduleslider_location = "bottom"; // top | bottom | left | right
$moduleslider_height = "195"; // height in px
$show_pathway = "true"; // true | false
$show_logo = "true"; // true | false
$show_textsizer = "true"; // true | false
$show_copyright = "true"; // true | false
$show_validation = "true"; // true | false
$js_compatibility = "false"; // true | false
NOTE: Vertigo Configuration Options for Joomla! 1.5 are set in the template properties in the Administrator. No code changes are required.
Vertigo Full Package
(File-Size: 40.59 MB)
(File-Size: 40.59 MB)